Possibility of twins??

Yankeegirl

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am 7dpo and have been having some symptoms such as restless and can't sleep at night, very tired during the day, sore BBS, temp has stayed high for several days, and weird pains in stomach, feeling like hunger pains but even after a big meal. Twins run in my family on my fathers side, he is a twin, then there are 5 sets of twins in the generations older than him. I have heard it can only come from your mother's side, and I have heard it can in fact come from your fathers side, so not sure what to believe. In the past I have had several dreams about having multiple babies, but not too recently.

I have read online that with twins it is possible for symptoms to come sooner and be strong due to the rapid increase in hormones...and some ladies even get BFP much earlier too.

Any thoughts or input on possibility for having twins?? I really don't know what my chances are and am just curious!

Id also love to know. My mom is a twin and I've had those dreams also.

Twins is definately in your family. I've heard your are more fatigued when you have twins... My Mom has twins on her side and I was told the other day I was to have twins... I'm googling my brains out to find out more information :lol: Deffo more hormones means an earlier result on a pregnancy test.. Blood work is 100% accurate..
Good Luck hun... Wishing you twins of baby dust :dust: :dust:

Keep us posted, I'd love to know myself

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"