possible 2 sacs?

AsheBro

Ethan and bumps mommy
Reaction score
I went in at 8 weeks for my growth scan. They saw one baby and a heartbeat. I had my MIL give me a scan at 11 weeks because we were planning on announcing it 4th of july. Again I only saw one baby, I posted a picture of my ultrasound and someone commented saying "Better be on the look out for twins, that looks like 2 sacs." and I can see it and now I'm kind of like "Wait, did they miss one?" and I've heard about people getting pregnant while already pregnant and about missed twins and I'm just kind of freaking out a little. I'll post both my 8 week and my 11 week ultrasound, does it look like a second sac? Is it maybe a subatomic hemorrhage? My MIL didnt say anything about there being two or anything abnormal and neither did my doctor so i'm just probably freaking myself out for nothing.

First picture is 8 weeks, and the second is 11. I see the black space where it looks like it could be a second sac, but maybe it was only visable from this angle? my husband took a short video of the baby at 11 weeks and in the video that spot isn't there.

Attachments

• tumblr_pa6d9xJINw1s2xp61o1_500.jpg
    tumblr_pa6d9xJINw1s2xp61o1_500.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 56
  • tumblr_pb94d6e84N1s2xp61o1_500.jpg
    tumblr_pb94d6e84N1s2xp61o1_500.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 60
Heres another picture from 11 weeks of baby's back taken from a different angle. I don't see a sac in this one.

Attachments

• TEkAKU0I.jpg
    TEkAKU0I.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 23
I was googling and saw that an empty bladder can show up like that, I'm thinking that may be what it is.

I think its bladder too. I see one bub ��

I went in at 8 weeks for my growth scan. They saw one baby and a heartbeat. I had my MIL give me a scan at 11 weeks because we were planning on announcing it 4th of july. Again I only saw one baby, I posted a picture of my ultrasound and someone commented saying "Better be on the look out for twins, that looks like 2 sacs." and I can see it and now I'm kind of like "Wait, did they miss one?" and I've heard about people getting pregnant while already pregnant and about missed twins and I'm just kind of freaking out a little. I'll post both my 8 week and my 11 week ultrasound, does it look like a second sac? Is it maybe a subatomic hemorrhage? My MIL didnt say anything about there being two or anything abnormal and neither did my doctor so i'm just probably freaking myself out for nothing.

First picture is 8 weeks, and the second is 11. I see the black space where it looks like it could be a second sac, but maybe it was only visable from this angle? my husband took a short video of the baby at 11 weeks and in the video that spot isn't there.

Hi lovely I’ll attach my 7 week ultrasound and my 10 week ultrasound with my twins to reassure you, I’m 99% sure that your having just one, but it’s not unheard of to find a twin behind another my 10 week scan baby on the left was upside down tap dancing haha so that’s just bubs legs xxx

Attachments

• D9DEE968-0AAB-4720-97EA-E329BD31C5DA.jpg
    D9DEE968-0AAB-4720-97EA-E329BD31C5DA.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 24
  • 37C3DEBA-22F1-480F-9170-972E2EB0F659.jpg
    37C3DEBA-22F1-480F-9170-972E2EB0F659.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 24
I have an appointment tomorrow but I'm not sure I'm getting an ultrasound, probably just a doppler check. But if they hear more than one heartbeat I guess we'll know. lol. I think I just let that comment freak me out a bit and needed reassurance. I was terrified of finding out I was going to have twins before my first ultrasound so when she said that I was like Oh no. lmao

Just like the others said... most likely your bladder. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->