Possible accident ...

Tess08

Reaction score
So my partner and I are getting married next year and are WTT for our second until after we are married. I have had some problems with my pill though so I came off and we have been using the pull out method. Last night though, we both had a bit too much to drink and my partner forgot to pull out! I woke up this morning and couldn't help but think if we did have a little accident that it wouldn't be the worst thing... My LG is almost a year old and I'm starting to feel very broody again. If I was to get pregnant now I would still have time between having my next baby and my wedding to lose the weight but financially it's not the right time. I'm so torn! X

I think it is so hard to plan the perfect timing of a baby. At least if you are pregnant your kids could be really close, I wish I had one closer. My lo was an "accident". We both didn't have full time jobs, were both in Uni but not taking it very seriously. Falling pregnant forced me and OH to grow up and we worked so hard. Now we live really comfortably and are so glad for the kick up the bum to push ourselves. If we didn't have our son we possibly would be living very different life's and not have worked so hard as we did.

Anyway what I'm saying is that an accident can actually be the best thing that ever happens and will define your life. There is no perfect timing really.

Good luck.... Please update!!

When will you test? Good luck in whatever the outcome is. :flower:

Thanks Kmx that makes me feel so much better 😊 and tverb84 I'm not sure what to do!! I now have another dilemma lol ...

I am now on CD29 of a usually 31 day cycle with O being on CD19/20. So I should have O'd either last sat or sun. My partner and I were both very ill last Saturday with a bug that had us being sick for 24 hours. Anyway, after our little mishap at the weekend there I thought I would be safe anyway because I should have O'd the previous week. I don't know why but last night I decided to do an OPK as I was getting little twinges in my tummy like I usually do around O time and it actually came out positive!!! I've been googling it all morning and apparently being unwell can delay ovulation. It's almost asif someone up there wants me to get pregnant haha. I stopped temping last week though because I thought I had O'd when I was sick so I took my temp this morning for the first time in a week and it was still low. If I O today then there's a chance I may get pregnant from DTD on Saturday. I will try and detect O over the next few days and then I usually get AF 12 days later. If that doesn't happen then I will test.

I keep thinking of the practicalities of it like who will I get to watch baby during our wedding? Or how could we afford it with paying for the wedding too? But at the same time when I think it's possible for me to be pregnant again I'm getting quite excited! Your right Kmx, I think there's always going to be something putting you off going for it right now but if it just happens then you need to deal with it and it could turn our being the best thing that ever happened ... X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->