Possible BFP but I feel awful.

PinkUnicorn.x

Reaction score
We’ve been NTNP for #2 and this will be the second cycle but I’ve had so much anxiety about it with this whole pandemic we’ve not really been trying wholeheartedly.

I’m a complete idiot and I’ve been enjoying the odd alcoholic drink here and there, and not been taking my vitamins and I’ve just taken a test, I’m about 11dpo give or take and I’m pretty sure there’s something there and now I’m absolutely freaking out cos I’ve not been looking after myself, possibly drinking too much caffeine too cos I’ve been working at 2am.

I could be freaking out over nothing, I’ll find out when my FRER tests come later tonight. But I’ve been cramping hard too which I didn’t remember with my first. I even said to my partner this morning I think my periods coming.

F14099D6-8225-4C2C-A00D-BFC41808F53B.jpeg
(midday sample, from maybe 2hr max hold)

I don’t even want to tell my partner yet because I’m in so much shock rn so I’ve unearthed this old account on here to get some advice. I’m about to down some water and take my prenatals when I feel like I can face my OH downstairs. I feel so guilty in case this is something.

I see the line, try to stop worrying so much, you haven’t done anything at all to harm the baby. As for the state of the world, I truly believe everyone is born in their time, designed for it. Try to relax and soak this good news in , spoil yourself a bit, congrats <3

also wanted to add, the cramping in early pregnancy has gotten worst and worst with each one for me, I was so convinced I’d miscarry each time, thankfully never have. xx

I see the line, try to stop worrying so much, you haven’t done anything at all to harm the baby. As for the state of the world, I truly believe everyone is born in their time, designed for it. Try to relax and soak this good news in , spoil yourself a bit, congrats <3

also wanted to add, the cramping in early pregnancy has gotten worst and worst with each one for me, I was so convinced I’d miscarry each time, thankfully never have. xx

Thank you for your lovely reply. Im still awaiting my FRER to fully confirm but I’ve had a bit of time to process things, and I feel a little more at ease to be honest. I truely wasn’t expecting anything to happen for months and had so much anxiety and guilt about wanting to TTC during this time, I was in a bit of a rut with the idea, so much so I was thinking about stopping, but maybe someone had other ideas. We shall see.

Also thank you for adding about the cramps, I don’t remember having them with DD, in fact I only tested at 13dpo because we were going out and I wanted to make sure before I drank, I had very few symptoms. I’ve been having quite a few cramps today, but I’ve also been super anxious too, so could also be a bit of that.

That looks like an early bfp to me. Try not to worry or feel guilty. The odd drink or two or caffeine wont have done any harm so early on. You haven't done anything wrong :hugs:. As for covid, as @CC94 said there's a time for everyone. It'll be ok.

That looks like a BFP.
Try not to worry hun. Lots of people have drinks or caffeine before they realise they are pregnant and you won't have harmed the baby, especially since you have found out so early :)

Can confirm someone out there obviously thought now was the perfect time too.
110DE164-15A2-409D-AA67-82463E4066F9.jpeg
I feel so guilty, but now I just need to be super healthy and hope the little Squish decides to stick around. Thank you for all the lovely comments, I had no one to turn to today, and it’s come as a massive shock, taking a bit of time to get used to the idea before I tell my OH, so I appreciate everyone that took time out of their day to reassure me <3

Can confirm someone out there obviously thought now was the perfect time too.
View attachment 1090074
I feel so guilty, but now I just need to be super healthy and hope the little Squish decides to stick around. Thank you for all the lovely comments, I had no one to turn to today, and it’s come as a massive shock, taking a bit of time to get used to the idea before I tell my OH, so I appreciate everyone that took time out of their day to reassure me <3
Those are some awesome lines! Congrats on the BFP!

I am nervous to get pregnant right now because of covid too, but also agree that there is a Perfect time for everyone and this was meant to be for you! You’ve got his momma!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->