possible bfp...but still early days...

wishingonastar

Reaction score
ok...here is the test i have just done...i thought it was way too early to show results but just wanted to poas...what can i say i'm an addict!

I peed, left stick while i plucked my eyebrows (lol!) then after 3-4 mins looked back at stick and have faint but very there line!!!!! showed my OH and he got all panicked and said he wasn't prepared to know til sunday (as thats when AF is due)! basically i've agreed to do digi test sunday if AF doesn't show to be certain for both our benefits!

please, please, please be a sticky bean!!!

i took several pics on my camera phone (not best camera in the world!!) and this one seems the clearest, though i'll admit the line is very difficult to spot in the pic as it's very faint compared to control line!

I see something!!! Try to sneak in another before Sunday!!! I can't wait!

I can see something!!! Fingers crossed!!! xxx

thanks so much guys...i didn't tell OH but did another internet cheapie this morning and it showed a little stronger (probably as fmu). i used my proper digi camera to take pics and although it shows up they won't load on this site for some reason!!!
oh well...shall get a defom answer later this week with a digi test and then OH can stop panicking too about whether to get excited or not!!!
i really hope you all get your bfp's soon too x x x

finally resized pics of this mornings test so here is first without flash and second with!!

congrats lookin gud hun. mine was light at first on 10dpo

I see a pink line. Hope its a sticky bean!

Good luck sweety. Heres hoping for a stciky bean and no chem pregnancy

thanks everyone!!!
ahava...i read your signature bit...i really hope you get your bfp soon hun x x

Looks good. Congrats to you. I def see a line and will for sure see your Pregnant sign on your digi soon.

hey hun i thought i had replied to this earlier but i must of forgot to send it lol. anyways that looks like a bfp to me in both sets of pics. :wohoo:

congrats!!!!!!!!!!

now can you tell my tests to follow suit and get a nice pink line like yours lol. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"