Possible chicken pox?

PrincessJJ

Reaction score
Hiya in need of some advice, my 5year old has been rather temperamental and looked warm and flushed over the weekend, last night he showed me he has a spot on his wrist (looks like a small water filled blister) I rubbed my finger over it quite hard and it popped.... I assumed it was just a pimple.
Iv looked him over this morning as this "blister" seems to have come back, he also has 1 on his ankle, 1 on shoulder, 1 above his lip and what looks like another further down his back.

Could this be chicken pox?.... He says they don't itch?

I'm rather concerned as my mum doesn't seem to think I ever had chicken pox as a child, and Iv heard its really dangerous during pregnancy.... Help.
Xxx

Hi hun, give the doc or midwife a call. I dont think the spots start to itch until they start to scan over.

Hope all's ok xx

Hi hun, give the doc or midwife a call. I dont think the spots start to itch until they start to scan over.

Hope all's ok xx

Just got off the phone to docs they said they are pretty sure he's got chickenpox as there's been an outbreak in the area.... I'm off for emergency blood tests to see if I'm Immune or not.

And to top it off my bath has now decided to leak water through my kitchen ceiling.... Could my day get any worse? :( xxx

Oh no! What a rubbish day! :hugs:

Hope everything goes ok with blood tests and your ceiling isn't too badly damaged! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->