Possible Early Signs?

AzureOrchid

Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm trying not to put the cart before the horse because this wouldn't be the first time I've thought it was finally happening but the wait to find out definitively is starting to get to me - along with my boyfriend being convinced that I am pregnant. I also think I'll just feel better if I can share what's been going on as this has been a bit different than the past and maybe it will help me be patient enough to wait before I splurge on HPT.

My cycles are a bit irregular this year. I was very regular for a while but then suddenly I had a really long cycle (like 50 days or something crazy) and each cycle since then has been getting shorter and shorter (was about 35ish days last cycle). I'm currently on CD 24. I apologize for TMI.

Bf and I dtd quite frequently and I started having some really strange things happen last week. I am quite active and run regularly. I ran last Monday (CD 18) and had no problems. Wednesday, CD 20, I had the strangest thing happen. I was about 2.5 miles into a nice easy run and suddenly I had this urge like I was about to have diarrhea. Being the stubborn person I am, I just kept going figuring it was gas that probably just needed to get worked out. After a couple more minutes it went away and I felt fine.

I finished off my run and workout and continued to feel fine. I got in and noticed a massive amount of milky white discharge in my panties. It's not unusual for me to have some discharge after a good workout but the amount that was there was surprising! I showered and everything was fine for a while until suddenly I felt this extreme nausea. I was well hydrated and sugar levels were fine. I had to lie down for a good half hour before it finally went away for the most part (though not entirely).

Ever since then, I have had hardly any cm at all, which is strange for me. I tend to be a bit on the wet side and suddenly I'm dry? Which I find even more strange after that massive amount I had after my run. Even when DTD I need a little assistance in the lubrication department, which has never been a problem.

All the while, my nipples have been extremely sensitive and sore - also not entirely unusual for a few days after DTD lol.. but it's gotten worse and now I'm at the point where my breasts are killing me. I'm not very well endowed and it actually hurts if they get moving around a bit too much while DTD, esp if I'm on top. Very tender to the touch, too. They started getting pretty bad just over the weekend (CD 22 to today). They can get a bit like this when AF is on her way but I think it's a bit too soon for that and this is the worst they've been that I can remember.

I've also felt like I've been having hot flashes every so often the last few days. Like I suddenly get so hot that I feel like I'm going to be sick. It doesn't last all too long then it goes away and I feel fine. Have had an increase in appetite the last few days, too. Been tired but fatigue has been nothing unusual for me the last few months with a crazy work schedule.

Anyways... cookies for all who made it through my ramblings! Feels better to at least get it off my chest. Maybe I won't go so crazy now. I partially feel this is just the summer heat and crazy work schedule getting to me but bf is convinced and the boob pain is starting to drive me nuts (my bras feel like torture devices suddenly and I'm starting to dislike gravity when they're free of a bra) and the level of dryness is very odd for me.

Is it too soon to be experiencing stuff like this? Did anyone else have any similar symptoms? Am I just over-analyzing everything? lol Since I have no idea when AF will be coming, I wonder how soon I could get away with trying a HPT?

:coffee: Ok I read it all, and thx for the cookies hehe
Sounds very promising since this is so different for you.
I know you said your cycles have been shortening, and you are cd24 do you know what dpo you are now?
May be test time!

My assumption is that I'm about maybe around a week DPO as of today if the trend continues with my cycle, but I am not entirely sure. Jumped the gun and took a test this morning but no luck. Probably still way too early if anything.... so I'm going to try and be as patient as possible and test around Thursday if things keep up at this rate.

My poor boobs are absolutely killing me lol getting a little veiny, too, which is strange and I had to move up a cup size today to accommodate them! I have a feeling I'm going to be sorely disappointed and that this is just a crazy progesterone month with my out of whack cycles... but fingers crossed :)

Had something strange happen last night and think I am just reading far too much into everything at this point and need to relax! I was getting ready for bed and suddenly had a nosebleed out of the blue! I very, very rarely ever get nosebleeds. To the google I went and it could be a very early pregnancy symptom?!

This anticipation is driving me crazy!! lol

Still no luck! :(

Starting to think I have just been losing my mind this cycle with crazy hormone levels lol!

Yesterday I felt so awful... been having hot flashes like crazy and they were getting so bad yesterday! I was so tired, too... so glad I worked from home so I could take some naps off and on :D So far today I'm feeling fine... creamy white cm re-appeared yesterday after being dry as dry can be for about a week.

Fingers crossed I'm just jumping the gun and it's still too early... either that or AF appears soon so that I can stop losing my mind this month lol!

Oh come now... if all of us refused to lose our minds while ttc this would be a very dull site Lol

Well, looks like I was right about it just being a crazy hormone month! Back on track with 28 day cycles.. AF arrived with a vengeance last night!

Ugh sorry azure...I'm still waiting....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->