possible early symptoms??!

kittymeow00

Reaction score
Fiance and I have been TTC for 4 months now. We do ovulation kits and every possible fact and myth to help us get that positive sign. But last 3 months have been hopes shattered.

However I ovulated this month on the 13th (even though it was supposed to be a week later), given the 7-10 day wait for conception after fertilized (if it was) I have been having minor symptoms. I had minor cramping and tender breaststroke and nipples. Now I'm having heart burn, and seriously fatigued. Period is due on the 3rd. Took a HPT. But negative. Is it too early?

Fiance and I have been TTC for 4 months now. We do ovulation kits and every possible fact and myth to help us get that positive sign. But last 3 months have been hopes shattered.

However I ovulated this month on the 13th (even though it was supposed to be a week later), given the 7-10 day wait for conception after fertilized (if it was) I have been having minor symptoms. I had minor cramping and tender breaststroke and nipples. Now I'm having heart burn, and seriously fatigued. Period is due on the 3rd. Took a HPT. But negative. Is it too early?

Id wait till a few more days and try again sometimes our bodies dont produce enough hcg to pick up on tests right away. Good luck to you though! :thumbup:

Possibly too early. But without temping you can't confirm when you ovulated. Opk's only detect an LH serge, they do not confirm ovulation has happened.

I would wait a few more days and test again. It's possible you ovulated later than you think you did and your period is a few more days away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->