possible eastenders pregnancy spoliers

lesleyann

Mummy
Reaction score
acording to a normally good source online
1. Lucy gets pregnant

2. Zainab's baby is still born

3. Theres another suprise with the stacey pregnancy

not 100% comfirmed but could be intresting if the first one is right.

Awww no at the 2nd one :(

i hate when they do storylines like that!

What else could possibly happen with number 3?!unless that is linked to the other spoiler in the other thread?ooooh...

I know Lucy's is pretty much confirmed, but Zainab's... That's sad :(

Not sure what other twists could arrise with Stacey's baby though, unless it turns out NOT to be Archie's after all?

I hope the 2nd one isnt true coz I like that family!!

I know Lucy's is pretty much confirmed, but Zainab's... That's sad :(

Not sure what other twists could arrise with Stacey's baby though, unless it turns out NOT to be Archie's after all?

there was rumors about his cancer from before and treatment making him infertile

i no the second one is true i heard that ages ago... complications in birth apparently. and 3rd i reccon its gunna come out its max's haha

Oh God how awful at no. 2. I know they try to do stories that represent real life but that's going to be hard to watch :(

i no the second one is true i heard that ages ago... complications in birth apparently. and 3rd i reccon its gunna come out its max's haha

Oh god no... Not Max's... I've had enough of the whole Stacey/Max storyline... Talk about going over old ground! I hope the baby turns out to be Ryan's :happydance:

Thats who I thought was the dad when she first found out she was pregnant (ryan,not max)...that must be what it is coz there cant be anything else surely?although,how would that be found out so early?!maybe there is more than one baby?!
God,i could speculate all day long.lol

oh i hope number 2 is just a rumor i no its only a soap but it'll be hard to watch

Aw the poor Masood's :(

Wonder what the thing about Stacey is though, the baby not being Archies is way too obvious ..

ohhh no i like zainab family hmm i think staceys will turn out not to be archies but ryans or sum1 she met when she buggered of that time and came back all ruff looking

I really dont think I would be able to watch number 2 why cant they just have a happy ending

xx

https://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/a200518/another-baby-plot-for-eastenders.html looks like no.1 is true!

I'm thinkings Staceys baby is probs Ryans as they showed the morning after they had sex when it didn't seem to have any storyline relevance at the time.

I'm sure Stacey and Ryan used protection though, if I remember rightly... Unless they used one of Ronnie's holey condoms :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->