possible eastenders pregnancy spoliers

Oooh where did you get those spoilers from? Great.Thanks xxx

i just search online for spoilers and once i find alot that say the same things will happen with photo proof most of the time i post the links lol

On digital spy it said

the baby isnt breathing when it is born

but says nothing about whether they are able to save him

^^^
He does survive, they get home pretty quick with him, and Amira eventually gets broody and Syed and her decide to start a family

and as for Lucy

Jane receives confirmation of an appointment at the clinic for Lucy to have an abortion, but the letter accidentally ends up in Peter's schoolbag, as the drama in Albert Square continues.

Jane wont be able to pretend the baby is hers though as surely everyone knows she has had a hysterectomy, unless they pretend its adopted

Lucys a two faced cow anyway so its got bad idea written right over it for Jane!

On digital spy it said

the baby isnt breathing when it is born

but says nothing about whether they are able to save him
next day or 2 it says they get the baby breathing via advice over the phone
:thumbup:

^^^
He does survive, they get home pretty quick with him, and Amira eventually gets broody and Syed and her decide to start a family

Apparantly Amira realises shes been missing pills and may already be pregnant

Cheers ladies!

As an aside, why are you all putting spoiler tags when the thread says possible spoilers?

I dont think zainabs baby is still born as i read in the paper she gets locked in and christian helps deliver the baby and there is a picture of her and the baby in the mag and the baby is alive x

Hmm I don't think so because I think she knows something isn't right between her and Syed. But then again maybe she thinks that would fix things? Oh I dunno!:haha:

And did she sleep with that other guy or just kiss him?

Glad he isn't stillborn, I couldn't have watched.

It would have been so typical for her to sleep with him and get pregnant wouldn't it:dohh:

Maybe
she is pregnant to Syed and he decides to stay just for the baby's sake as things are hotting up again with him and Christian aren't they?

I'm just purely speculating, just tell me to shut up if I'm talking nonsense! :)

It would have been so typical for her to sleep with him and get pregnant wouldn't it:dohh:

Maybe
she is pregnant to Syed and he decides to stay just for the baby's sake as things are hotting up again with him and Christian aren't they?

I'm just purely speculating, just tell me to shut up if I'm talking nonsense! :)

shes still on the pill in tonight show it shows her taking it :thumbup:

EDIT::

MArch

Meanwhile, Lucy's eating her breakfast when Jane decides to ask about the father of her baby. Lucy admits that Leon's the father and suggests that Jane be the one to break the 'happy news' to Ian. Knowing how Ian will react, Jane skirts around Ian for the remainder of the day as she's concerned about ruining his relationship with his daughter by dropping the pregnancy bombshell on him. With that thought in her mind, Jane suggests to Lucy that she could have an abortion without Ian knowing about the pregnancy…

Oooh it's happening!! Did anyone see Christian walk in and just shout OMG! And gave her those crazy eyes? It made me laugh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->