possible eastenders pregnancy spoliers

I guessed #1 would happen when she slept with that guy after the party

I guessed #1 would happen when she slept with that guy after the party

jane might become the mummy but i keep checking to see if there more fact that rumor to that one

theres always pregnancy line and they never seem "happy" :dohh:

I think lucy getting pregnant was inevitable :dohh: Bit predictable that one.

As for Zainab I can't believe that!! I love that family.. Why can't something just go right for them :(

And Stacey.. Not to sure really.. Inless she slept with someone when she went awol I think having Ryan as the dad is a bit too obvious... But saying that Eastenders has been a bit standard recently :dohh:

Well they needed something to pad out the Stacey pregnancy storyline, as it now looks a bit flat, what with the 'father' dead, and Bradley about to die... They need at least one person involved in her pregnancy storyline, otherwise it would just turn out like little Mo's baby storyline.

Hm, I think #1 will turn out like when Amy Barnes in hollyoaks mum went all nutty and pretended the baby was hers.

Well they needed something to pad out the Stacey pregnancy storyline, as it now looks a bit flat, what with the 'father' dead, and Bradley about to die... They need at least one person involved in her pregnancy storyline, otherwise it would just turn out like little Mo's baby storyline.

BRADLEY DIES????!!!!

Maybe Staceys baby belongs to Patrick Truman!

oh no poor masoods :cry: that one is gonna break my heart :nope:

Hm, I think #1 will turn out like when Amy Barnes in hollyoaks mum went all nutty and pretended the baby was hers.

i read in the papaer that jane sees it as the answer to her prayers lucy being pregnant so u could be right

I really dont think I would be able to watch number 2 why cant they just have a happy ending

xx

They cannot have a nice ending all the time, as unfortunately stillbirths do occur as i did and although its hard to watch its life. very very sad and terrifying and traumatic but real life to so many women. :nope::nope:

i bet they try to cover up lucys bump and pass the baby off as janes :D

I dunno knowing what lucy is like she will probably have an abortion and rub it in Janes face, shes a little bitch :gun:

As for stacey and bradley, I was talking to my sister who said she saw pics of their wedding but it was only a really small wedding with Jean and Max as witnesses. I don't know when they are expecting to squeeze that in as he is meant to die next week

Bradley is going to die :sob: Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo....ahem sorry!

Zainab's baby i hope it isnt going to be stillborn:(

Stacey's baby....maybe its gonna be BABIES!!!:)

Heard the same about lucy getting pregnant etc and Jane see's it as a wonderful thing as she can raise the baby and look after it...but Lucy is suppossidly going to make life very difficult for jane as she doesnt want the baby. Along those lines anyway!

there was a interview with bradly on tv the other day and he said its just a rumor that he dies !!!!

i think it is good that they are doing story lines on stillbirth as it does happen, i know all too well the heartache when your child dies becasue they are stillborn but what annoys me is that they are normally so off the mark with it all. sometimes it feels like they dont even do research :nope:i also find sometimes with programs when a lady loses a child within about a month they are over it and thats not real life :nope:

just hoping they do it well x

bradley and stacey get married the same say as Bianca's wedding

Meanwhile, Zainab finds Syed and Christian together in the Masala Unit and the three argue. When the boys storm out, the door locks behind them and Zainab is trapped inside. Her cries for help are unheard and she begins to feel the first pangs of labour.
Her baby is not stillborn she has a little boy

Jane receives confirmation of an appointment at the clinic for Lucy to have an abortion, but the letter accidentally ends up in Peter's schoolbag, as the drama in Albert Square continues.

brill so glad with the second one :thumbup: iam gettin so excited now :happydance:

Oooh where did you get those spoilers from? Great.Thanks xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->