Possible implantation bleed or something else? Scared...

breakingdawn

Reaction score
Since yesterday it has felt like I've had a yeast infection. :cry: It has not been any worse than my usual ones and I have never had this problem before but when I went to the bathroom tonight (I did so because I felt a LOT of CM)... when I wiped there was a good bit of CM but also a LOT of brown bleeding. It was gone after 2-3 more wipes but it was *very* noticeable the first wipe. I am super scared. I am about 9/10DPO with a negative HPT today. My AF is not due until Tuesday of next week so it is way too early for AF spotting. Do I need to go see a doctor.. worried it could be something more serious. :(

Anyone anyone? Day 2 of light brown spotting only when I wipe with a LOT LOT LOT of CM. Infection seems like it might be getting better? I did call my nurse today who said it is either A) infection related or B) early pregnancy related.. looking for anyone else with IB experience. I would love to have some hope after my BFN the other day. If no full on AF I will be testing this weekend. AF is due Tuesday.

No experience with implantation bleeding, but it sounds hopeful, and 9/10 DPO is when *most* women implant, so its entirely possible, and way to early for a BFP if so. I would wait another day or two and then try a FRER or very sensitive IC. Even if its BFN don't lose hope until AF arrives!

Thank you for the support and encouragement! :flower: It makes me so nervous seeing spotting so early. I did have IB with #1 and #2! However, it was back in 2007 with #1 so my memory is cloudy! I do remember it was about one week before AF was due and I kept thinking she was coming early. But never did. With #2 I actually got it AFTER my BFP and was concerned and went to the doctor who said everything was fine and it was just left over/old blood. I am going to try and stay hopeful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->