Possible implantation bleeding...?? please help!!

Xuxa

Mom of 9 - 6 princesses and 3 princes
Reaction score
Hello girls,

I am freaking out!!! So last year, I had what I thought was a light period since I was on the pill and it turned out it had been implantation bleeding and I was pregnant. That's why when I went for my first scan I was 16weeks and no 10-12weeks like i thought... I ended up having my 4th baby last month, 11 months after giving birth to baby no3.

My baby boy is 5 weeks tomorrow and I have been on the pill for a couple of weeks. My period is not due until next week and yesterday I started bleeding, again like a light period. Yesterday the blood was dark, today is bright red but light.

Now I am freaking out!! we do want a 5th baby but I really don't want it this close... What do you girls think? could it be implantation bleeding? and how long after implatantion bleeding can I test?

thanks in advance!xxx

I've never had implantation bleeding before, so I'm afraid I can't be of any help. Also, I don't mean to be rude but this should probably have been posted in the TTC or NTNP section since this is WTT and while some of us already have children (like myself), most of us are still WTT for #1 and therefore wouldn't know anything about implantation bleeding and even if we did we couldn't tell you for sure if that was it or not. The only thing that you can really do is wait a few days to a week and take a HPT.

Hello girls,

I am freaking out!!! So last year, I had what I thought was a light period since I was on the pill and it turned out it had been implantation bleeding and I was pregnant. That's why when I went for my first scan I was 16weeks and no 10-12weeks like i thought... I ended up having my 4th baby last month, 11 months after giving birth to baby no3.

My baby boy is 5 weeks tomorrow and I have been on the pill for a couple of weeks. My period is not due until next week and yesterday I started bleeding, again like a light period. Yesterday the blood was dark, today is bright red but light.

Now I am freaking out!! we do want a 5th baby but I really don't want it this close... What do you girls think? could it be implantation bleeding? and how long after implatantion bleeding can I test?

thanks in advance!xxx

Xuxa, hi i had a miscarriage at 8 weeks, but I did get implantation bleeding and that was my first sign and i knew i was pregnant since i work in a OBGYN half of the women get implantation bleeding and the other half don't but its completely normal either way. It was the size of a dime dark brown blood on the bed sheet and then i never got it during the pregnancy, until i miscarried but that was heavy bleeding. Just take a hpt because if it is implantation bleeding it will show BFP on the test and usually the implantation bleeding stops it doesn't continue I only saw it one time which it was literally 2-3 days after me and my husband were together. I hope this help a bit :flower:

I had an implantation bleeding with my previous pregnancy, and I had my first bfp after 2 days. I would advice you to take a test in 2 days, and if it's negative, wait a couple of days and try again. If it's negative again, you can be pretty sure that you're not pregnant. Also the pill changes your hormones and it can be that your body react different after this pregnancy than before. Spotting during the first months of taking the pill can be normal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->