possible implantation dip? chart inc.

tashaandkerry

Reaction score
7dpo is this an implantation dip? Or does it have to be a bigger temp drop than this? First time. https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/499f7d :/

I really have no idea, but from looking at other charts with confirmed pregnancy, it looks very like implantation and it's 7dpo so perfect timing :thumbup:

It looks like an estrogen surge to me, not necessarily from impantation. If your temps keep going up though I think you could have it. The timing is right for both impantation and a pre AF estrogen surge.

it could be...hard to tell until you get more temps on there
Good luck! :)

just an update: had another temp drop today at 12dpo and a different O date from cd15 to cd17 lol

also blood results for my cd25 progesterone came bk at 52.2 :)

awoke with some mild af crams and (tmi) very wet down there, af is still a no show and cramps have virtually disapeared, bbs not as tendered any more but the nipples r still rather sore and errect, did the bd as it normaly brings on af around this time and nada!

good luck! looks promising but test in a couple days x

another temp drop today but today its below coverline af cramps just started to so i should expect see her later today or 2morro if the cramps continue. but still feeling wet down there which is a bit odd.

anyway will keep updating for other 2ww'ers as there is nothing more annoying than not having somebody update their post. drives me crazy in the 2ww lol

thanks for all ur replies :) they are all most apprecitated

Was meant to add, I have just started charting this month and I had a dip down to the cover line today which is 4DPO. On reading up on it at 4 DPO it's almost definitely an oestrogen surge as the corpus Luteum gets rid of any remaining osteogen, also makes sense as had wet CM yesterday. But with yours still hard to say what it was as FF moved your o date! Fingers crossed for you though x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->