Possible Implantation Spotting **TMI PIC**

sheilarae07

Reaction score
I posted this in the TTW section but I would like as many opinions as possible. Any advice is welcome. I apologize in advance for the picture but it's the best way to show what I mean. I thought I ovulated earlier in the month but got a pos opk on the 16th (at night). On Monday morning (What I think is 11 dpo), I went to the bathroom and had a red streak and a little bit of mucus mixed with it. I thought AF was coming. I went to the bathroom again and nothing. I went for the 3rd time (maybe 2-3 pm) and there was a brown glob of mucus. Yet again, I thought it was AF. Well, that was the last time I saw anything. I am hoping it was implantation but scared that it was a little late. And, of course, AF could come at any time and that's scary. I was so afraid that she would be here in full force this morning, but she wasn't. I want to test in the morning but I also want to wait til Halloween, which is probably what I will do. What do you ladies think?
**I also had a semi sharp cramp before the red. Then some dull aches for a couple more hours, until the brown spotting. Since then, I have not cramped or anything. I do feel icky though. Very tired. **

Attachments

• TP.jpg
    TP.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 13
Could well be Hun :)))

I think the brown would be more like it tho

Test in like 3 days :))

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads