Possible low progestrone?

Estesbaby

Reaction score
I have found from charting that I have a weak thermal shift. I've charted 3 cycles so far and have had a weak shift for 2 of the 3. I read that could be attributed to low progestrone. And I'm wondering if outside of going to the doctor is there anything natural I could do? I also looked up other signs and I feel like I have most of them. Also I don't know if its hereditary or not, but my mom told me over the weekend that she had to take progestrone suppositories when she was pregnant with me, for I believe the first trimester. She had repeat early miscarriages. So far I think I have had at least 1 unconfirmed chemical pregnancy.

If I have to go to my doctor I obviously will, but I'm just curious.

The only way u can really tell is by having bloods done at 7DPO nd also it's important to tell ur doc of ur family history as that will help a great deal with ur treatment.

Thank you. The only reason I mentioned not going to her immediately is because she was very clear about not doing anything until it had been a full year of actively trying and that's not until September.

I really don't want to wait that long if I know already it may be an issue.

Called my doctor today, she wants to do the CD 22 test... But that was today. I ovulate on CD 17 though and I have a 13 day LP, and cycles around 30-32 days so should I go tomorrow? I don't have to make an appt. I just have to walk into the lab so it's really up to me. I just want to know what's best.

Thanks!

Called my doctor today, she wants to do the CD 22 test... But that was today. I ovulate on CD 17 though and I have a 13 day LP, and cycles around 30-32 days so should I go tomorrow? I don't have to make an appt. I just have to walk into the lab so it's really up to me. I just want to know what's best.

Thanks!

Tmrw will b fine to get them done which would make u 6-7DPO. Let me no wot ur results r. So glad ur doc is doing them for u

Thank you! I will let you all know. I'm hoping to have the results early next week since the lab is closed for July 4th I don't know how long it will take.

I'm so glad she agreed to do this test! She told me no testing for a year and that's not until September so I was worried she wouldn't do it.

Thank you! I will let you all know. I'm hoping to have the results early next week since the lab is closed for July 4th I don't know how long it will take.

I'm so glad she agreed to do this test! She told me no testing for a year and that's not until September so I was worried she wouldn't do it.

It's a simple blood test, she shouldn't have denied u that. I think she may have meant more further testing that is more involved.

Generally the results r back within 48 hours sometimes 24 hours if u get them done first thing in the morning.

That's true.

I didn't realize you can get results that quick. I've never gotten blood work back that soon. That would be great though. I'll be going as soon as they open so I can try and not be wiper late to work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->