Possible MC?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by BabyBlondex, Jun 8, 2011.

1. BabyBlondex

BabyBlondex Mummy to 2 💕

Well Last friday I starte taking folic acid, and that exact day I stopped feeling pregnant. Exactly the same as last time I was pregnant I started taking folic acid at around 6 weeks and stopped feeling pregnant only to find out at 11 weeks baby died. Weird or??.. Also I'm starting to feel more sick in the mornings which was a symptom of my last mmc. ALSO found out after my last MC that I was anemic, possibly from the mc? or maybe before? found out yesterday I'm actually anemic again for what seems like no reason at all. All this seems a little bit too familiar so doctor requested for me to go and see about having a scan done, that it really gonna make a difference though. Im quite confused atm, I just either want baby to stick, or to not so I can get on with my life. Its stupid not knowing!

Sorry for the long post :wacko:

2. Jetset

Jetset Well-Known Member

I don't feel pregnant at all... I have no real symptoms and other than feeling tired and every so often a little nauseous, there is nothing!

I think a scan would be a good idea so you can see what is happening. I have been having quite a bit of brown bleeding so I had a scan at 5 weeks and 2 days which showed a gestational sac and yolk sac so I know that it was still there and the correct size for my dates. Although that is no guarantee that it will be viable on my next scan in 8 days, it was a little reassuring.

3. BabyBlondex

BabyBlondex Mummy to 2 💕

Yeah thats good. I mean as before I had sore boobs, and feeling a bit nauseous first thing in the morning when I get up at 7. I'm still very tired but I put that down to my anemia now, my sore boobs have gone and I actually feel normal. The little butterflies have gone and Im convinced I'm not pregnant anymore which I was kinda expecting to happen as Ive been in denial from the beginning. On my last mc I had bloods done then again in 2 days time to see if my hcg level was dropping, thats all I want I'm not bothered if I have the scan or not. GRR

4. Kerrie-x

Kerrie-x Well-Known Member

Some people don't feel pregnant, I am anemic and have been since Before my daughter was born last year. Folic Acid won't effect your symptoms at all, hope all is well at the scan, when is it? x

5. BabyBlondex

BabyBlondex Mummy to 2 💕

I know folic acid wont affect the symptoms or whatever it just all seems so familliar lol And I havent got one actually booked the doctor has just put a letter through to the hosp and I gotta go down today to see what they say x