Possible meet up next year

We would be up for it too :happydance:
The booking travel lodge or similar idea would be great!

Either that or all come and camp in my back garden on the isle of shite? :blush:

:rofl: Yeah why not :p

I need the girls from down there to give us some pros and cons of the areas. I've no idea of what we could do or where as i have never been to most of the places!

Either that or all come and camp in my back garden on the isle of shite? :blush:

I've been wanting to go there for ages!! My mum went for a few days recently and it sounds so gorgeous...had a family camping holiday there when we were really young but I don't remember much - campsite was on a massive hill though x

I've been wanting to go there for ages!! My mum went for a few days recently and it sounds so gorgeous...had a family camping holiday there when we were really young but I don't remember much - campsite was on a massive hill though x

Lets go and visit sonny!

Lets go and visit sonny!

I hope you realise there's a good chance hundreds of us will show up on your doorstep with tents now sonny :laugh2: x

Sam's mum... ever get the feeling you're being stalked!?

LMAO :rofl:
Hey my gardens big enough...... it could be the next iow festival/bestival.....any idea on a name we could call it?
I live on a massive hill too!.....There is a place down the road i can get you ensuite rooms very cheaply....its parkhurst prison :rofl:

LMAO :rofl:
Hey my gardens big enough...... it could be the next iow festival/bestival.....any idea on a name we could call it?
I live on a massive hill too!.....There is a place down the road i can get you ensuite rooms very cheaply....its parkhurst prison :rofl:

:rofl:

I'd be up for it, if OH's able to come as he drives and travelling on a bus or train we my two little monsters will be a nightmare xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->