Possible New Baby Bump!

elley_baby248

Mummy to Ben and Pregnant
Reaction score
Hi,

My names Eleisha am from Cheshire live with my pertner of 2 years and our dog :blush:

I have recently started to feel pregnant, the usual symptoms. I have had 2 failed pregnancies so know the symptoms except i haven't had the tender breast's which i had both times before.

I did a test yesterday which came back negative :wacko:but i'm late and don't have any feelings like i'm due on.

I really don't know what to do. When i saw the negative result yesterday i was gutted but i just don't think it was right. I worked it out yesterday and IF i was pregnant i would only be 3 weeks 5 days. Could it be to early? :dohh:

Anyway i will quit babbling on.

Hope everyone is well.

Leish :hi:

https://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg162/doctordeesmrs/Blinkies/hello2.gif
Welcome to Baby and Bump.

Hi ya:hi:, Welcome to b'n'b. I really hope you get the BFP you want if not good luck TTC and I hope it happens soon. x

Thanks everybody, I think my OH didn't want it at first but he is coming round to the idea now...... Thank god lol

Hi,

My names Eleisha am from Cheshire live with my pertner of 2 years and our dog :blush:

I have recently started to feel pregnant, the usual symptoms. I have had 2 failed pregnancies so know the symptoms except i haven't had the tender breast's which i had both times before.

I did a test yesterday which came back negative :wacko:but i'm late and don't have any feelings like i'm due on.

I really don't know what to do. When i saw the negative result yesterday i was gutted but i just don't think it was right. I worked it out yesterday and IF i was pregnant i would only be 3 weeks 5 days. Could it be to early? :dohh:

Anyway i will quit babbling on.

Hope everyone is well.

Leish :hi:

Hi Leish

I lve in Cheshire too - Chester!

Welcome to Baby & Bump. Fingers crossed for your BFP!!

x

Hi Leish

I lve in Cheshire too - Chester!

Welcome to Baby & Bump. Fingers crossed for your BFP!!

x

Am not that far down the road in Cuddington :happydance:

Only moved here 4 weeks ago today so things are still up the wall a bit and thank you xx

Am not that far down the road in Cuddington :happy:hi::hi:dance:

Only moved here 4 weeks ago today so things are still up the wall a bit and thank you xx

:hi:

where have u moved from? far?

its really gd on here you meet lots of lovely ppl & everyone is very helpful.

xx

:hi:

where have u moved from? far?

its really gd on here you meet lots of lovely ppl & everyone is very helpful.

xx

Only about 8 miles from where i grew up but was living in Liverpool for about 3 months before i came here.

I havent spent a lot of time on here but so far i quite like it.

Only about 8 miles from where i grew up but was living in Liverpool for about 3 months before i came here.

I havent spent a lot of time on here but so far i quite like it.

Thats good that u like it. I hope the 3 of you will be very happy in your new house together xxx

https://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj268/Anita665/Hellos%20and%20stuff/sa.gif

Welcome to Baby and Bump :)

Fingers crossed for you getting your BFP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->