Possible ooops

Discussion in 'Baby Club' started by stepmum, Nov 20, 2011.

1. stepmum

stepmum Oliver's Mummy

Well since LO was born my periods kicked back into normal pretty much on average and I have had 2 since, they just seemed to be slightly earlier than usual, before I was due on every 26/27 days and since LO it has been every 24 days. Well today is day 28 and nothing so far :dohh: Not sure if my cycle is still getting back to normal or not but by my normal standards I'm late.

Strange thing is that my boobs are sore now, feels slightly bruised and that used to be a telltale sign that I was due on until LO was born and my periods have pretty much returned without any warning symptoms. We all know what else it is a telltale sign of too.:blush: and there probably is a chance I could be in the family way again :dohh:

I can't remember for the life of me if this boob pain resembles my pre-pregnancy PMT boob pain or whether it resembles my pregnancy boob pain which I had for about 3 months solid. All I remember is thinking at the time that it was different.

Anyone else had their PMT symptoms disappear when their periods return only to start up again or is it just me?

2. Lawhra

Lawhra NowProudMumOfTwo!!

After having a baby your body can take time to adjust. The only way to know for sur is to test. Good luck, I hope you get the result you want :)

3. CLH_X3

CLH_X3 Love my two babies!

4. stepmum

stepmum Oliver's Mummy

Well I tested and it's negative (only did the one test) :shrug:

Still no period though, guess my body may just be still a little whacked out even though I thought it was back to normal.:dohh:

Ah well, I was ok either with it either way, and it probably would have been too much like the immaculate conception since I've barely let OH near me since LO was born, but you have to make sure right.:winkwink:

5. moonbeam_sea

moonbeam_sea Well-Known Member

Ha ha, immaculate conception! Good to test, though.