Possible ovulation spotting followed by nausea and white spots on nipples..?

pradabooties

Reaction score
Hi all,

Plenty of TMI just a warning!

On Feb 17 I got my period and it was really heavy, more so than it has been for years. Then 11 days later I started to have some spotting which was light but noticeable which was on and off for two days. I was actually away on a weekend getaway at the time so was busy and forgot about it - my partner and I are not yet actively charting or trying so I didn't think too far into it.

Then yesterday and today - so just over a week after the spotting - I woke up nauseous which is very rare for me. This caused me to download a fertility tracker and check if the strange spotting could've possibly been from ovulation and sure enough to the date it was... please note my partner and I did the deed the day before and the day after the spotting.

On top of this I've also noticed the following:
- On and off tightening sensation in abdomen
- Completely exhausted
- White dots around areola - not bumps but flat dots as if they are beneath the skin
- Yellow tinged CM
- General feeling of wetness - almost annoyingly so!

I know it could certainly just be crazy hormones but has anyone else had these symptoms with their pregnancies? I don't think I've actually had an ovulation bleed before so I'm quite baffled.

I'm planning to wait til AF due date next week before testing

bump, anyone?

Still having nausea, the white dots, fatigue etc... AF is due in another 4 days so waiting for that to pass to test, any thoughts would be appreciated :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->