possible symptoms - could this be????

mrs_rj

Reaction score
it's only been 2 and a half weeks since i came off birth control but i am having some symptoms lately which are making me think - could this mean what i hope it means???? I have:
- killer headaches for the past 3 days that even painkillers won't take away
- wind big time :blush:
- a few days ago i had terrible cramp on my right side
- tiredness
- feeling sick on and off (i have just put tea on - when i started i really fancied what i was making, now it's cooking the smell is making me want to hurl!!!)

do you think these mean anything? There is no sign of AF and as i say i've only been off BC for just short of 3 weeks xxx

Coming off BC can really mess up the system. I suppose it's possible you're pregnant but I think it's more likely these are your hormones messing with you :shrug: Sorry, wish I was more optimistic :hugs:

You never know, it could be. But coming off the pill gave me random symptoms, which are worse than ever now. My boobs seem to be killing me all the time, apart from the week AF is here. Good luck though because you could be. My friend fell pregnant first month after coming off the pill xxx

could be! but it could also be ovulation! I had right side, cramps, nausea and bad headaches the first time I ovulated coming off the pill which was about 3 weeks after stopping taking it!

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"