Possible to have EWCM and not ovulate?

Lilllian

Reaction score
Hi,

I have just started to use the clearblue ov tests and I have had a blank circle for last few days (cycle day 17 today) but I always used to have long cycle and am only on the first cycle after having my son (19 month old but been breast feeding a lot, so that delayed periods), so I thought I would be ovulating between now and next weekend.

I got pregnant with both my children by looking out for ewcm and got it right both times but I had a load of ewcm last cycle and I got my period 8 days later, so thought I would try the clearblue tests to get it right this cycle. Anyhow, i am not getting any smileys but I did get some ewcm yesterday and quite a lot this morning. Enough to stretch it between fingers and there was a lot on the tissue (sorry, tmi). it was milky/white/clear colours.

Forgot to do one this morning as I was up all night with son but now i will need to wait until later. Actually, I always forget to do them in the morning (as they advise on instructions) but do it in the afternoon- is that why i am getting no smileys?

I did have sex yesterday afternoon, just to be on the safe side.

Can i get ewcm and not be ovulating? :wacko:

Well, I used the digital tests and got empty, then flashing, then solid and it was totally wrong, I used normal OPKs along side and then ovulated on CD16 (3 days AFTER the digi) I know when I ovulated because I chart my temp on fertilityfriend :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->