Possible Triplets?

vineyard

Mom of twin girls!
Reaction score
My scan earlier this week showed 3 sacs but only 2 of them containing an embryo and heartbeats. Anyone else experienced this? I'm scared that my scan next week will show something in that third sac. I'm so excited for twins but triplets scares the poop out of me!!

Wow three sacs! How many embryos did you have put back in?

I have heard of sacs that looked empty very early on that developed into babies so I guess it is possible.

We put back 3 because 2 were not good quality. Only one was a blast. I called my doctor yesterday and she assured me that there was nothing in there and that she's confident it will stay that way! I sure hope so....

wow! what a shock that must have been! Good luck. Trust your doctor, relax! :)

Wow !! that would be a shocker .. triplets !!

fingers crossed you get the result you want

We had three sacs (we did IUI) but had one empty too.
Just J&E came :)
Intersetingly though, I did have a bleeding issue for almost 2 weeks when I was around 13 weeks pg. Always wondered if I lost a 3rd.

Ultrasound officially shows only 2. Now they are saying that it was just a bleed.

it's exactly what they said about the second sac they saw on my first scan as well when i went back on monday for a new scan ...so i am only having one baby

i just had a scan and it revealed 3 heartbeats it was the u/s tech first time to see 3 heartbeats so I think its kinda rare especially w/o infertility treatment.

OMG SERIOUSLY this thread gave me a heart attack - until I read the date lol I thought you were going for more babies Dana hehehe

Tripletsomg - welcome xx

OMG SERIOUSLY this thread gave me a heart attack - until I read the date lol I thought you were going for more babies Dana hehehe

Tripletsomg - welcome xx

I thought the same thing! Holy cow, vineyard! Then I checked the date and it all made sense.

TripletsOMG, check your other post for my response. :)

god i also thought you were having another set lol!
Im definatly not having any more children as I have 4 but the thought of "accidently" getting pregnant scares me stupid, to the point dh isnt allowed near me till hes got the snip, the thought of another set of twins if we did fall again would finish him off!

i have an early scan on monday [june27] as i am viewed as high risk.
i have 6 sets of twins and 2 sets of triplets in my semi-immediate family, that i know of! grans/aunts/uncles/cousins

wish me luck people :) x

OMG I thought you were expecting again too Vineyard!!

i have an early scan on monday [june27] as i am viewed as high risk.
i have 6 sets of twins and 2 sets of triplets in my semi-immediate family, that i know of! grans/aunts/uncles/cousins

wish me luck people :) x

OOOOHHHHHHH good luck!!!! plleeaassee let us know xx

god i also thought you were having another set lol!
Im definatly not having any more children as I have 4 but the thought of "accidently" getting pregnant scares me stupid, to the point dh isnt allowed near me till hes got the snip, the thought of another set of twins if we did fall again would finish him off!

I am the same way! We have eight month old triplets and we are NOT having any more....ever! Hubby had the big snip last Friday and is still recovering. We've got ten weeks to go until he can get tested to make sure that they're all gone. Then we're in the clear! :haha:

Tripletsomg - welcome xx

:rofl: :rofl: me too!!! Haha.. I thought OMG. what have I missed!!!

Early on at about 7 -8 weeks one sac suddenly was empty and the other sac had an embryo but no heartbeat, but the next week there were all 3 again with a hearts beating away and they still are going strong. Maybe it won;t be your case, but in mine I think it was just bad skills!

Oh ladies! NO WAY! WE ARE DONE!!! Funny that it freaked you all out though. lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->