Possible twins?

hopeful92

Pregnant- Expecting
Reaction score
Opinions please ladies!
I got my + on a frer at about 11dpo, the line was decent but still much lighter than the control line. I had bloods done the next day hcg 180 and progesterone 160. 14dpo line was same as control, 17dpo test line way way darker than control and now at 21dpo the control line is a super light pink and test line a dark pink. I am not doing any more test, was just using up what I had in the cupboard!

Can any ladies who have had twins or are pregnant with twins tell me if this looks promising? I have a scan in two weeks time which will put me at 7weeks! I was on Clomid the cycle I conceived and to my stupidity didn't realise it was supposed to be a monitored cycle. Dh and I feel so blessed that finally we have gotten our bfp, but I can't help to wonder if maybe we've been double blessed :D

Hey - I'm pregnant with twins but don't know if I can help really. I got a positive too at 11dpo on an Internet cheapie and it wasn't dark but not exactly faint either. But that was my first and last test!! I never ever test again after the first positive, too scary!! I had a private scan at 8 weeks so I guess thats the only way to find out for sure! Good luck! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->