Possible Twins?

babystewart

Reaction score
I haven't been to the doctor yet but everyone says I am showing earlier than I should be and his dad is stuck on the idea that its twins... I'm really worried about this.:shrug:

tbh i dont really think your showing that much at all when looking at your profile pic. No more then normal anyway.

The only way to really find out if its twins is with a scan

xx

WSS ^

When is your scan? Sure you will find out then :)

x

If you are then normally this means extra strong dymtoms (not always, but a lit of the time) are you extra sick?? Or anything like that?

I don't necessarily think thats true ^ My friend was pregnant with twins and she was never sick/felt sick in her whole pregnancy

x

I don't necessarily think thats true ^ My friend was pregnant with twins and she was never sick/felt sick in her whole pregnancy

x

Oh well that's just what I've read/seen lol. I've never had it happen as I'm not pregnant with twins but I said sometimes.. Not always..

Agreed with what the girls have said tbh, just relax until you have your 12 week scan. You're not going to know any earlier either way. Everyone shows at different stages, some people will show early and others not till nearly 20 weeks! Just depends on the person, and the baby! Just because you're showing a bit early won't necessarily mean twins. I showed fairly early I believe, and I've had two singletons.

x

Your uterus doesn't rise above your pelvis before 12 weeks anyway- twins or not.. So whatever bump you have is most probally bloat :)

X

Your uterus doesn't rise above your pelvis before 12 weeks anyway- twins or not.. So whatever bump you have is most probally bloat :)

X

this isnt true as i jst went for my 12 week apptmnt and my uterus is at my belly button and grandit i may be 18 weeks but they think its twins...

u wont know until ur 12 week scan anyways but it wont/shouldnt affect anything before this pt anyways

X

this isnt true as i jst went for my 12 week apptmnt and my uterus is at my belly button and grandit i may be 18 weeks but they think its twins...

u wont know until ur 12 week scan anyways but it wont/shouldnt affect anything before this pt anyways

Same here. And I only have one baby in there. I had an appointment at 13 weeks exactly and I'm a ftm which they expect to take longer for your uterus to be as high as mine.. Mine was a half inch below my belly button.

I had scan at 8 weeks because i suspected twins, i was right, only found out i was pregnant the day before, sizes werent measuring strangely or largely. Identical twin girls :)

EVERYONE said to me I must be having twins, I started showing early, then I looked about 5 weeks at least ahead of my actuall week in pregnancy, and I've got twins on my mothers and fathers side of the family so was told there was a good chance. But I'm only having the one, so don't worry hun :)

Is there a chance you are further ahead in your pregnancy than you think as that could be another reason for showing early hun

X

Yep I agree, it's not really a bump until 12 weeks +, just bloat. :flower:

well you were right :) congrats on the twins :D x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012