possibly ovulating

Lauz_1601

Reaction score
ok so my period started on august 18th, it was long lasted about 11 days I think this was becuase I had the implant removed durung that time.

So in theory (if things go straigh back to normal and I have a 28 day cycle) I should be due on my period on the 15th september.

So today is cycle day 18, is it possible to be ovulating now ?

The reason I think so is because I had slight period pain type cramps briefly earlier and also EWCM but only a small amount. These are signs of ovulation right ?

EWCM and pains, classic signs of ovulation. So get BDing ;)

Yeah sounds really positive Lauz. Good luck

woohoo shame we had an arguement last night and went to sleep in a mood haha maybe tonight we can "make up" thanks girls xx

I generally ovulate on day 18, but I have a 32 day cycle. You 'usually' ovulate 14 days before AF, so if you are on a 28 day cycle, you 'should' be ovulating on day 14.

Were you argueing then hun???:rofl:

I generally ovulate on day 18, but I have a 32 day cycle. You 'usually' ovulate 14 days before AF, so if you are on a 28 day cycle, you 'should' be ovulating on day 14.

Were you argueing then hun???:rofl:

Yes one of those really silly ones so I went to sleep in a mood lol

well been having alot more EWCM maybe I am going to have a long cycle, actually when I fell pg with Ella my cycles were 33 days so thats possible. see how things go hey xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->