Possibly pregnant.. 11 months PP

justonemore31

Reaction score
Hey so I've been here before and I'm here again. I have 6 kids and with 4 of them i experienced this. We aren't ttc. Our youngest is turning a year old this December. I had an ovarian cyst last cycle which threw everything off for me. We DTD on the 29th of this month and that week I was fertile but didn't figure any of that out till today so I had no clue. I should be about 7dpo today and startigs at 4dpo i had brown discharge on a pad only. It's still going on. I had implantation spotting with one baby at 4dpo and got a bfp at 8dpo. That's the earliest I had IB. Another time was 6dpo and bfp at 11dpo. I know what I'm having could very well be be implantation. It's too early to test I know but I think the reason I'm doubting that I'm actually pregnant is cuz DH pulled out. I know women get pregnant like that but i mean really.. has it happened to anyone here? ? I guess I'm just doubtful. But all the signs say I might be. I'm nauseous now and smells are heightened. I'm extremely tired. IDK .

The only way you can get pregnant using the pull out method is if your husband didn’t pull out in time and some of the swimmers ended up inside. Gold luck!

Ty for your reply.
He always says not to worry and that he pulls out in time but a week before that night we did it and in the middle of it he said what the fuck and pulled out slowly and was already finishing. I told him that proves sometimes you just don't know.

That was a week prior to ovulation though. IDK if that could havw gotten me pregnant or more likely the time during ovulation.

I think sperm can live for up to 5 days so sounds like it’s unlikely but not impossible. Hope you get the answer you’re wanting!

Ty for replying. The first time we did it was like a week before I was due to ovulate but the 2nd time we did it was during ovulation. I'm still spotting brown and it's 5 days today and I'm 9 dpo today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->