Post BCP Irregularity

AshNTom

Reaction score
Hi All,

I need some advice, I've been off BCP (Levelen ED) since the 25th of July 2017.

My cycles have been as follows:
2nd Aug-6th Sept = 36days
7th Sept- ??? = 83 days and counting

I began taking Vitex at the beginning of November along with Blackmore's Conceive Well Gold.

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm getting negative HPT's and blood work, but I've been off the pill and TTC for just over 4 months.

I just really want some advice and a bit of support being honest. The one thing my body is meant to do and it doesn't work properly! :sad: :sad: :sad:

just want to cry, and my best friend is 15 weeks along and I'm so jealous lol (but extremely happy for her)

Please share your experiences with anything that got your cycle on track or helped you ovulate, I'm considering chlomid at the moment and would like to hear from those who have used it.

:hugs:

Hey I'm in the same boat, came off levelen in July too got my withdrawal bleed straight away and then didn't get another af till oct! My next af was then 10 days late with all this spotting. I'm now day cd13 fx this is my cycle. I understand how frustrating it is not knowing what's going on hang in there x maybe we will be bump buddies 😊

Also I haven't had any blood work done ( tried to hint at the dr but basicly told me to wait it out) and I'm not on anything but folic acid. Best of luck to you

Hey I'm in the same boat, came off levelen in July too got my withdrawal bleed straight away and then didn't get another af till oct! My next af was then 10 days late with all this spotting. I'm now day cd13 fx this is my cycle. I understand how frustrating it is not knowing what's going on hang in there x maybe we will be bump buddies 😊

Also I haven't had any blood work done ( tried to hint at the dr but basicly told me to wait it out) and I'm not on anything but folic acid. Best of luck to you

Hi there!! Good luck to you and thanks for replying! :flower:

My doctor is a push over lol, she looks at me and my partner both 25, and wants to get us pregnant asap. She tells us that at "our age", we should be mindful if we want multiple children to seek help early. :haha:

Oh well, at least she's on the ball. better than having to nag her too take us seriously :haha:

Hoping we will be bump buddies :flower: The link in my signature goes to my ttc journal, pop over and say hello :thumbup: Do you have a journal I can stalk haha

My doctor is a push over lol, she looks at me and my partner both 25, and wants to get us pregnant asap. She tells us that at "our age", we should be mindful if we want multiple children to seek help early. :haha:

Oh well, at least she's on the ball. better than having to nag her too take us seriously :haha:

Hoping we will be bump buddies :flower: The link in my signature goes to my ttc journal, pop over and say hello :thumbup: Do you have a journal I can stalk haha

Your welcome I'll check out your journal and yes I just started mine I don't know how to link it though? Haha I'm not update with all the fancy things in here. It's called MissGii ttc no3 journal 😊

Hey I'm in the same boat, came off levelen in July too got my withdrawal bleed straight away and then didn't get another af till oct! My next af was then 10 days late with all this spotting. I'm now day cd13 fx this is my cycle. I understand how frustrating it is not knowing what's going on hang in there x maybe we will be bump buddies ��

Your welcome I'll check out your journal and yes I just started mine I don't know how to link it though? Haha I'm not update with all the fancy things in here. It's called MissGii ttc no3 journal ��

Awesome :) I'll have a look

With your signature, go to your journal and copy the link in your browser, next go to your settings on here and edit your signature, paste the link and save :)

After taking bcp for two years, my body was so screwed up. I didn’t have a period for 6 months after stopping and so I finally called my doctor about it because I was ttc at the time. They put me on a few different things (sorry I don’t remember what they were- it was about 7 years ago) that kickstarted my cycles up again. Then I tracked and found I wasn’t ovulating, so I ended up doing two rounds of clomid and getting pregnant. I will never take the pill again after what I went through after stopping.

Came off the pill in September and had my withdrawl bleed. Just had a period after a 49 day cycle. So frustrating esp seeing other people get pregnant right off bc all the time and then having issues yourself . Good luck to all

After taking bcp for two years, my body was so screwed up. I didn’t have a period for 6 months after stopping and so I finally called my doctor about it because I was ttc at the time. They put me on a few different things (sorry I don’t remember what they were- it was about 7 years ago) that kickstarted my cycles up again. Then I tracked and found I wasn’t ovulating, so I ended up doing two rounds of clomid and getting pregnant. I will never take the pill again after what I went through after stopping.

Im of that opinion too! never ever again!!!!!!!!!!! :growl:

Were you on Levelen or a different kind of bcp?

its all good, at least you've given me hope that there is something out there I can try lol.

Congratulations on your little one (assuming you aren't 53 weeks pregnant :haha)!

Came off the pill in September and had my withdrawl bleed. Just had a period after a 49 day cycle. So frustrating esp seeing other people get pregnant right off bc all the time and then having issues yourself . Good luck to all

I came off back in July and nothing yet, I had my withdrawal bleed, then 2 47 day cycles and am currently on day 84 :cry:

Ive realised that today after witnessing my friend buy tampons, I am officially jealous that she got AF!!!!!!!!!!!! How ridiculous! at this point I would almost kill for those cramps ahahahahahahaha

its all good, at least you've given me hope that there is something out there I can try lol.

Congratulations on your little one (assuming you aren't 53 weeks pregnant :haha)!

I don't remember which pill i was on.... I had to go through a few different ones to find one that i didn't have breakthrough bleeding on. I just remember them telling me that the low-dose pills weren't enough and so i had to take the higher dose ones. Whatever the doctor put me on was magical though, and i started my period within a day or two. I would call yours... They will probably make you have a blood pregnancy test to make sure that you aren't pregnant, but after that things hopefully will return back to normal!

I came off the pill in May, had my withdrawal bleed, and then didn't have a period until September. Since then, they have been regular. Good luck to you <3

I don't remember which pill i was on.... I had to go through a few different ones to find one that i didn't have breakthrough bleeding on. I just remember them telling me that the low-dose pills weren't enough and so i had to take the higher dose ones. Whatever the doctor put me on was magical though, and i started my period within a day or two. I would call yours... They will probably make you have a blood pregnancy test to make sure that you aren't pregnant, but after that things hopefully will return back to normal!

:o :o :o

Need to get me some of that lol!

ill make an appointment

I came off the pill in May, had my withdrawal bleed, and then didn't have a period until September. Since then, they have been regular. Good luck to you <3

Fingers crossed! Im going to go to the docs and get something I think for sure! :)

CD86 today ! :shrug:

What happened after your dr checkup?

What happened after your dr checkup?

ummmmmm, I haven't been yet lol

been flat out with work so haven't had a chance yet. Day 91 today with no AF though...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->