post-HSG test spotting anyone?

Hey there,

I know you are right about taking less work, and I have done so in the last year. Howeevr the nature of my job is as such that it is not time bound- but timeline bound. So while I get flexibility to work whenever and wherever, I have to deleiver on deadlines----------gggrrrrrrrr.

I have a very important submission in feb for which I have to slog myself out until then- after that things will be much relaxed.

But I do regularly go for yoga, which is really helping. My doc said that stress is often an important contributing factor to infertility.

Someday I am alright, someday I am sobbing if not with tears deep inside my heart- today is one such day- just been feeling so heavy at heart.

Was speaking to hubby about adoption, we will get on to it, in due course. Such a sad time for us, a sad year, full of tears, such an empty life, with whatever little hope held on to fastly slipping out of hand.

Some say that there are some types of stones one should wear to increase fertility- I will look into t and let you know----yes you can see my level of desperation here right!! I so much wished that some sort of miracle happened for both of us- but alas.

Take care my dear friend, and try not to be too down, fight back and I will do the same. Let this not make us a miserable person.

Hugs and love

Hey there,

I know you are right about taking less work, and I have done so in the last year. Howeevr the nature of my job is as such that it is not time bound- but timeline bound. So while I get flexibility to work whenever and wherever, I have to deleiver on deadlines----------gggrrrrrrrr.

I have a very important submission in feb for which I have to slog myself out until then- after that things will be much relaxed.

But I do regularly go for yoga, which is really helping. My doc said that stress is often an important contributing factor to infertility.

Someday I am alright, someday I am sobbing if not with tears deep inside my heart- today is one such day- just been feeling so heavy at heart.

Was speaking to hubby about adoption, we will get on to it, in due course. Such a sad time for us, a sad year, full of tears, such an empty life, with whatever little hope held on to fastly slipping out of hand.

Some say that there are some types of stones one should wear to increase fertility- I will look into t and let you know----yes you can see my level of desperation here right!! I so much wished that some sort of miracle happened for both of us- but alas.

Take care my dear friend, and try not to be too down, fight back and I will do the same. Let this not make us a miserable person.

Hugs and love

Hey there...

sorry for the few day no reply ....
I haven't been online the same last few days.

Had my plaster off.. cant walk yet but hopefully with time itll get easier.. can't bear much weight on it yet : ((

Hopefully over the new year you will have a chance to have a break and relax , breathe : ))
It has been a very painful year for you... life can throw some awful crap at you..

Its certainly trying...

I've never heard of those stones ??

If you feel it'll help then I don't see no harm : ))

Do you read stones or runes or have an interest ?

I don't know that much about the properties of these stones...

But I do appreciate the value behind it... the old uses of amber etc ..

We have to have hope ... its hard to stay positive, when things can get so negative.

I find it hard to be positive ... but I have hope :hugs:

I hope you have a wonderful Christmas ...

I hope 2014 is going to THE year !!

Take care :hugs::hugs:

Hey Optimistic,

How are you+ how is the festive period coming along? enjoying. I was away to my in-laws for Christmas celebration, we got back home last night, it was good to take a break.

I hope that the coming year brings you all the joy and happiness you so much deserve.

Take care and Very best wishes,

Hey Optimistic,

How are you+ how is the festive period coming along? enjoying. I was away to my in-laws for Christmas celebration, we got back home last night, it was good to take a break.

I hope that the coming year brings you all the joy and happiness you so much deserve.

Happy new year to you also ...

hoping it'll be a good year..

Im hoping it will be all around !! :hugs:

Glad to hear you have had a good time over Christmas and have managed to have a break.

sending you also lots of joy and happiness:hugs:

We aren't planning any big trips this coming year... we aim to get ourselves healthy well etc ... finances in order to start private ivf maybe towards the end of next year :happydance:

Its really hard for us not to take holidays but its the only way around getting the funds together at £5000 a go !!

wishing you lots of luck in January with your trip to the uk.
Hope you manage to get some answers.

take care:hugs:

Thank you so much for the new year wishes, and likewise, I hope the coming year is the year of your dream.

I hope that you get naturally pregnant and then there is no question of sacrificing holidays for expensive IVF. I really hope by the end of 2014 you have your little one in your arms. sending all my best thoughts towards you.

I am waiting for the fire work, hubby wants to see it, so I will accompany him, then soon off to bed.

Tomorrow I will be working :growlmad:

Take care my friend
hugs and love

[QU

OTE=optimistic13;31065109]
Hey Optimistic,

Glad to hear you have had a good time over Christmas and have managed to have a break.

We aren't planning any big trips this coming year... we aim to get ourselves healthy well etc ... finances in order to start private ivf maybe towards the end of next year :happydance:

Its really hard for us not to take holidays but its the only way around getting the funds together at £5000 a go !!

take care:hugs:[/QUOTE]

Thank you so much for the new year wishes, and likewise, I hope the coming year is the year of your dream.

I hope that you get naturally pregnant and then there is no question of sacrificing holidays for expensive IVF. I really hope by the end of 2014 you have your little one in your arms. sending all my best thoughts towards you.

I am waiting for the fire work, hubby wants to see it, so I will accompany him, then soon off to bed.

Tomorrow I will be working :growlmad:

Take care my friend
hugs and love

[QU

OTE=optimistic13;31065109]
Hey Optimistic,

take care:hugs:
[/QUOTE]

Happy 2014..

thank you for the kind wishes of the new year..

:hugs:

As we do wish the same but realistically we cant have both holidays and ivf private treatment.

I wish we didn't have to sacrifice anything but to get what we want which is a family then so be it...

Hope you enjoyed your new year celebrations.

I weighed myself today , I have put on half a st due to no exercise , extra eating lack of mobility for 10 weeks...

so huge task ahead now to get back on my feet and get all this weight off..

Im not bothering to make new year resolutions as a lot of it is just everything we should do all the year round.

Im hoping to be back to work by feb get normality back on track.

these 10-13 weeks off haven't been easy everything put on hold .

As do I hope all your wishes and dreams come true this year x x x:hugs:

Hi sunshine... hope you are well ?
Hope you managed to meet the deadlines..
You will be in the uk soon.
Im excited for you to get some answers.
Did you book any consultations ?
Xx
Im researching and considering acupuncture for fertility.
Although it comes at a cost : (( as does everything.
Im on a real down past 2 weeks not knowing at all what might happen .. will it ever happen : (((
Hope your ok anyhow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->