post-HSG test spotting anyone?

Well i finally got my positive opk on CD 15 and 16 , I ovulated yesterday I hope my temp rose today it woulda been higher but i forgot my window was open last night hehe

Well i finally got my positive opk on CD 15 and 16 , I ovulated yesterday I hope my temp rose today it woulda been higher but i forgot my window was open last night hehe

Good news... excellent : ))
Baby dancing time. .. keep topped up he he. ..
You never know : )))

Hey ladies!! Hope all is well with you all. I have ovulated so now it is that time again lol. I have been trying to keep myself busy so I don't obsess, which is why I am not around so much but I get very fatigued this time of the month so I will be around more I am sure. Baby dust to you beautiful ladies and tons of hugs :hugs:

Hey ladies!! Hope all is well with you all. I have ovulated so now it is that time again lol. I have been trying to keep myself busy so I don't obsess, which is why I am not around so much but I get very fatigued this time of the month so I will be around more I am sure. Baby dust to you beautiful ladies and tons of hugs :hugs:

Hello there.. hope you are good...
I understand what you mean..
trying to stay optimistic but trying to get on with things not be too worried and worked about it all...:hugs::hugs::dust::dust:

Hey Lovely ladies,

Hope you all doing great. I was away for a week on a conference, thus no post from me.

What are you ladies up too? feeling any different this month? I think I ovulated on the 31 of May, so soon will have AF, as I feel the usual.

Take care my dear friends and hope we have some good news this month on this thread.

Hey Sunshine, nice to hear from you! Ya I think I ovulated around that time too and feeling pretty usual also. Expecting af sun mon and then I will be trying clomid starting next month. Actually I guess if I can say the only difference I have this month compared to every other month is I can't stop eating...ugh. Which is really unusual for me as I keep a pretty strict diet and I actually got up in the middle of the night had a pee, a drink and went and grabbed food. The last three days I just want to eat and eat. But other than that I feel the same as every month.

Hope you all are doing well :dust:

Hey Luvs,

Your symptoms look promising, I hope it is good sign. I have been so tired all this while and I am sure AF will be here during weekend :(. But on the positive front, I am having my first meeting with the fertility doc on Friday.....more tests uugghhh

Are you doing anything special during summer?

Hey Lovely ladies,

Hope you all doing great. I was away for a week on a conference, thus no post from me.

What are you ladies up too? feeling any different this month? I think I ovulated on the 31 of May, so soon will have AF, as I feel the usual.

Take care my dear friends and hope we have some good news this month on this thread.

Hey there nice to see your post... hope you are well and all good :happydance:
yeh maybe some good news you never know:hugs:

Hey Luvs,

Your symptoms look promising, I hope it is good sign. I have been so tired all this while and I am sure AF will be here during weekend :(. But on the positive front, I am having my first meeting with the fertility doc on Friday.....more tests uugghhh

Are you doing anything special during summer?

hope your fertility appointment went we : )))

Hey Sunshine, nice to hear from you! Ya I think I ovulated around that time too and feeling pretty usual also. Expecting af sun mon and then I will be trying clomid starting next month. Actually I guess if I can say the only difference I have this month compared to every other month is I can't stop eating...ugh. Which is really unusual for me as I keep a pretty strict diet and I actually got up in the middle of the night had a pee, a drink and went and grabbed food. The last three days I just want to eat and eat. But other than that I feel the same as every month.

Hope you all are doing well :dust:

Fingers crossed for all your different symptons this month :hugs:

Hey you all ... hope you are all good..
if i'm honest i'm trying not to read to much into all the symptoms.. its just so hard every month.. so at the minute feeling hormones awry...
been staying of the site so much so its not playing on my mind so much.. I guess after all his time of trying its so hard.. just trying to relax if we can.. let nature do its job..
hope we may have some good luck for us all one day soon : )))) love all round

Hey you all ... hope your tww ok.
Omg my hormones have gone ott this mth... dizzy, boobs/nipples wreck past 6 days, warm, tear full, grumpy.. all over the place... not fun : (

Omg my hormones have gone ott this mth... dizzy, boobs/nipples wreck past 6 days, warm, tear full, grumpy.. all over the place... not fun : (

Hey Optimistic,

My TWW, got over last Friday when AF visited :(, so bumped, feeling so sad. I will write later about my visit to the doctor, at work right now. Hope you are well, and hope this is your month darling. Stay in touch.

Love and hugs and keeping everything crossed for you

Hey Optimistic,

My TWW, got over last Friday when AF visited :(, so bumped, feeling so sad. I will write later about my visit to the doctor, at work right now. Hope you are well, and hope this is your month darling. Stay in touch.

Love and hugs and keeping everything crossed for you

Hey. . Thank you ever so xx
Hope your ok, I understand your pain, im sorry it's hard .. big hug
I think the wonder ful period will arrive later in the week without fail
Keep trying xx keep smiling : ))

Awaiting my fate : /
Boobs been awful for nearly 2wk. Im a few days later , scared to test xx
Hope you are all ok xx

Hope you are all ok xx

Hey optimistic,

This sounds quite hopeful, hope this is your month dear. As for me, I am mostly working. In early august the doctors will start my treatment, until then just waiting and work.

Take care and keep us posted, keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Hey ladies!!

Sounds hopeful for you Optimistic. We have decided to drop out for a while. With summer travel, camping and then I have a wedding to attend in Vegas in September. So we have opted to hold off on the clomid until after summer. The amount of stress that has lifted from me since we made this decision is unbelievable. Hopefully you ladies will be good n pregnant before then. I will still be around, thinking about you ladies always, hoping and praying and sending all the baby dust your way!! Hope all is going great for you...:hugs:

Hey ladies!!

Sounds hopeful for you Optimistic. We have decided to drop out for a while. With summer travel, camping and then I have a wedding to attend in Vegas in September. So we have opted to hold off on the clomid until after summer. The amount of stress that has lifted from me since we made this decision is unbelievable. Hopefully you ladies will be good n pregnant before then. I will still be around, thinking about you ladies always, hoping and praying and sending all the baby dust your way!! Hope all is going great for you...:hugs:

Hey Luvs,

nice to hear from you, and glad that you are looking forward to the summer time. Hope you enjoy to the fullest. And do keep in touch and let us know how things are coming along.

Hugs and take care

Hope you are all ok xx

Hey optimistic,

This sounds quite hopeful, hope this is your month dear. As for me, I am mostly working. In early august the doctors will start my treatment, until then just waiting and work.

Take care and keep us posted, keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Hey there thankyou for your optimism...
bad news 8 days late but period started yesterday... gutted :growlmad:
good luck for your treatment coming in the near future .. aug not so far x x
:hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79