Post O CM...TMI

Affyash

My eggo is preggo!
Reaction score
K, so I'm 2 dpo and I'm having lots of thick, clear almost EWCM type CM. WTF? I'm crampy too. Is it possible that even though I had positive OPKs several days ago, and a negative one last night, that my body is trying to O again? Never had this before. Any thoughts?:shrug:

I sometimes get another round of EWCM after O. Not usually that close to O though.

I've not got any advice, just wanted to say I've been having the same today, 3 DPO.

Wonder what our bodies are doing to us?!??

I have no advice either I'm afraid, but just wanted to share that my body appears to be doing something rather weird in terms of EWCM too!

For the last few months when I've just been monitoring CM in preparation for TTC, I've had 3 days of EWCM every month. Well this month I had the usual 3 days exactly when I was expecting it, but then it carried on for another 3 days! After 6 days of EWCM altogether it finally stopped and I've gone back to the usual dryness... so I'm presuming I ovulated later than expected on the 6th day but it has left me rather confused!

Maybe our bodies just have fun playing tricks on us??

Hi Girls

I just wanted to share my experience with you. I too had the watery clear CM for literally the last week - more in the morning than at any other time.
I even put it on my FF and it made it unsure when I O'd even though I had a clear positive OPK, so I removed it from FF.
Well, good news is I got my BFP today - so keep faith that it could be a good sign!
Fx'd crossed for all your BFP's! x

Hi Girls

I just wanted to share my experience with you. I too had the watery clear CM for literally the last week - more in the morning than at any other time.
I even put it on my FF and it made it unsure when I O'd even though I had a clear positive OPK, so I removed it from FF.
Well, good news is I got my BFP today - so keep faith that it could be a good sign!

Congratulations!! :thumbup:

Hi Girls

Congratulations! Wishing you a healthy 9 months.

xx

Thanks for the replies ladies! Congrats on your BFP clarey!! Yes, very strange cm for post ovulation indeed. Today at lunch I had a very intense sharp pain that lasted a few seconds and then went away. This is really odd. With my son, I had really intense cramping right around the time I was due for AF, but she never showed! Unfortunately, I can't remember what I felt like in the weeks prior to that BFP. I hate the TWW, this is my 11th one TTC my 2nd. Sigh. Good luck to all, I hope this is our month! FX!!!!

I'm not sure about the CM but I had cramps at exactly the same time. Hopefully all will be ok & we'll have our BFPs soon :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->