Post ovulation symptoms and HSG test

hope2bemom75

Reaction score
Hey ladies I had an HSG test done on the 27th of January and pretty much on and off since then I have been spotting. Is this normal? I know a few days is, but almost 3 weeks?

Anywho, I believe I ovulated on the 5th. . Not 100% sure though. Since then I have had some symptoms. Idk if they are regular or im just over thinking things

1dpo tender nipples.. too touch and i barely have sensitive nipples on a regular basis
2pdo tender nipples.. just felt off kind of light headed. Went home and laid down and felt better
3dpo tender nipples.. tired woke up at 10 named from 2 to 3 and really tired the rest of the day
4dpo tender nipples .. tired.. headache.. almost felt hung over but only had one shot on saturday night..
5dpo tender nipples.. upper back pain.. slight cramping.. sore legs when i laid down for bed..tired
6dpo tender nipples seem swollen, always hard.. slight cramps.. sore legs
today 7dpo tennder nipples swollen hard.. slight cramps.. tired.. slight headache

during this time i have been spotting on and off.. pretty light in color.. not sure if that is from the HSG test.. Just some opinions please

After my HSG I spotted for about a week or so, light spotting off and on. I also had an HSG right before I was supposed to ovulate. I actually had it while I was on my period. :haha: With my second HSG I spotted off an on as well.

I was peeing out the dye for a few days.

Seems like more spotting than normal. I would ask your doctor.
Maybe you're pregnant? My RE said the HSG can clear out the tubes of little mucus plugs and debris and increase your conception rate for the next several months.

I haven't had my hsg yet, waiting for next cycle for that, but as for constant spotting; I can't speak for the hsg, but when I had my ectopic pregnancy I blead everyday for 6 weeks until my tube burst. Not trying to scare you or anything, just my experience. Have you taken a test? I tested positive until they removed it out of me.

What part of WI you from. I grew up there and just moved to TX about 7 months ago. I'm from East Troy/Mukwonago but was living in Burlington before I moved.

hi
i also had HSG test in Jan early. i spotted only for 1 day and for 2 days i was feeling heavy around belly button. i got late period after HSG test and ovulated on CD21. as i usually ovulate on 17 or 18th.

I live right on the border in the Janesville area.. I have pcos and generally tend to spot so hopefully nothing to worry about.. I have tested and it has been negative

I live right on the border in the Janesville area.. I have pcos and generally tend to spot so hopefully nothing to worry about.. I have tested and it has been negative

Maybe since you have pcos you're just having a bad reaction to it? (Hopefully). I'd say call the doc and talk to him or the nurse to see if its something to worry about.

So today as far as symptoms go i got super dizzy at work. I just tired. My lunch tasted super salty to me. I asked the kids if they thought so and they said no but they are like 4 and 5 so lol. I am still spotting on and off but today I passed a quarter size blood clot. Guess that means af is probably coming? Still have tender nipples

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->