Post partum anxiety

HLx

Mummy to Layla, George & Enzo <3
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure I'm not alone but what's going on in my head lately is starting to cause arguments. I think I've become obsessed with my baby. I hate anyone holding him, and I sit there staring until I take him back, I absolutely hate anyone feeding him, I feel like as his mother it's my job to feed him, and I get these thoughts that I don't want him looking at anyone elses face when feeding, as that is bonding time for us, also as silly as it is, I feel like I know best, and everyone else cant do it the way I do,which will unsettle DS if not done correctly. I'm starting to believe that someone will end up hurting him unintentionally or unsettling him just because they don't do the things I do.

All of this I know is bloody crazy! But due to lack of sleep, I really think my brain has become detached to the rest of my body!

I've had panic attacks, I've cried, and I dread anyone coming to visit unless its only terms as I feel like everyone is taking over even though they are not.

Seriously am I going crazy!

Some of that is normal. Some, you might want to talk to your midwife.

I did sort of tell her yesterday that my moods are really up and down at the minute, it all stems from when my first born was a day old and stopped breathing and needed to be resuscitated and a lengthy hospital stay was needed, I almost lost her, I wasnt this bad with my second though...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->