Post-pill amenorrhea and CM

MrsA6713

Reaction score
Hi all! I'm 7 weeks off of the Pill and my period still has not returned. I called my GYN this morning and was told to wait another month, and if it's still not back, I should call for an appointment. I know it can take awhile for your period to return, so I've calmed down a bit with "worrying," but I do have a question that maybe you ladies can answer for me...

I've been temping and tracking my CM, and for a solid 5 weeks, I have had creamy or EW mucous. I haven't had dry or sticky since my first 2 weeks off of the Pill.

Is this a good sign? Not a sign at all? I'm trying not to obsess over my cycle as I'm not too far out to be concerned, I'm just trying to figure out what's going on with my body.

I think my body has tried to ovulate on at least 3 unsuccessful occasions in the past 7 weeks, according to my CM, but still no temp spike. Does anyone ever have post-pill amenorrhea with NO sign of fertile CM?

Any insight?

I wasnt on the pill. I was on the implant, but I had no period or ovulation. i also had CM that told me i was going to O, but didnt.
it took 6 months to get back to normal. or well 1 day short of being exactly 6 months lol

hope it comes back soon for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->