Post-pill irregular cycles support thread!!

Right, sat down with my diary, and checked out my temps until the end of June and put ovulation on the 15th of June which makes me about 7 weeks, so if I'm right we're bump buddies Struth!! :happydance:

Woo hoo!!! Bump buddies!

So pleased for you - I'm actually envious! I would have loved to have got to 7 weeks without knowing!!!! LOL! The last two weeks have dragged....!

Not quite as good as last time - made it to 15 weeks without knowing. :blush:

So here's to spring 2012 babies!

Totally off topic...

ok advice - I went to the washroom today second time and a huge glob of cm with two big brown clots in it was on the toilet paper when I wiped! Is this pre-OV stuff? The only time I remember spotting in the middle of a cycle was like actual little bit of blood.

Right, sat down with my diary, and checked out my temps until the end of June and put ovulation on the 15th of June which makes me about 7 weeks, so if I'm right we're bump buddies Struth!! :happydance:

OMG Congrats!!!! Thats such great news!:happydance: 3 BFP's on this thread in like a month! and we are all due around the same time.. This thread must be lucky! I am so sure the rest of you ladies are not far behind!

Totally off topic...

ok advice - I went to the washroom today second time and a huge glob of cm with two big brown clots in it was on the toilet paper when I wiped! Is this pre-OV stuff? The only time I remember spotting in the middle of a cycle was like actual little bit of blood.

sounds almost like pregnancy?

LOVE all the BFP on here! Hope that means its a lucky thread and your luck will rub off on me ;-)

4DPO here and hoping for a BFP our first round of clomid. Either way though, I am just THRILLED to have finally O'd. I will probably start testing 10DPO, we'll see. (I have a million ICs that I know will tempt me!) I keep thinking that it will be so beyond great if we got our BFP this month because next weekend were are going to the beach to celebrate our 2nd anniversary. I have this idea that if I test next friday and see a BFP then I can call the hotel we are staying at and have them put a sign in our room saying Congrats Daddy or something like that and thats how I can tell my OH. Too good to be true, Im sure but it sure would be perfect!! I will continue to dream until the evil witch shows!!

yay missangie! Hope it works for you! Glad you finally O'd :)

Totally off topic...

sounds almost like pregnancy?

Or maybe the O bleeding people talk about? Or a really early period? My thermometer's battery was dead so I don't have accurate temps for the last few weeks... if it is an early period then it's really early. However, if it does turn out to be a period that means that I O'd on my own!! *sigh* I guess time will tell.

Fluffette -15 weeks! :haha: How funny! I guess that is because of your wonky cycles?

Reba - sounds like O bleed - and looking at your chart it could be too. Your temps have taken a dive. I hope they they head back up again tomorrow. Get BD'ing just in case!!!!

Missangie - :happydance: for O!! FX'd you caught the super strong clomid eggy and you can celebrate both things next weekend x

Fluffette -15 weeks! :haha: How funny! I guess that is because of your wonky cycles?

Reba - sounds like O bleed - and looking at your chart it could be too. Your temps have taken a dive. I hope they they head back up again tomorrow. Get BD'ing just in case!!!!

Missangie - :happydance: for O!! FX'd you caught the super strong clomid eggy and you can celebrate both things next weekend x

Nah, I was on the pill and was still getting withdrawal bleeds every 4 weeks.

Reba, I agree it does sound like OV, so grab DP and get BDind :D and Misangie, that's fab!! Have a lovely weekend :D

Oh! What a shock! How did you find out then?

Am so pleased for you!!!

Oh! What a shock! How did you find out then?

Am so pleased for you!!!

I'd been sick every morning and was putting on weight, went to the GP and he did a pregnancy test which came back neg, so he referred me for an ultrasound to see if I had gallstones. The morning of my scan - about 2 weeks later -I thought I'd just do a test to be sure, and there it was. Two blue lines. So I cancelled the appointment, got an emergency one at the GP and he examined me and concluded I was about 12 weeks, a scan the next week put me at 15 weeks. So at 12 weeks pregnant I had sat in the GP and had a BFN :dohh:

So yeah, me and pregnancy is clearly destined to be a little bit complicated rofl.

Nah, I was on the pill and was still getting withdrawal bleeds every 4 weeks.

Reba, I agree it does sound like OV, so grab DP and get BDind :D and Misangie, that's fab!! Have a lovely weekend :D

Thanks ladies! I jumped DH last night and told him to be ready for more action tonight too!

Ok so update. This morning the CM is definitely EW, however it is tinged with light red.
BD'd last night because I'd been thinking about it all day and then with the CM clots and change to EWCM I figured OMG maybe this is it!!

I figured out how to discard the temps in FF. For the start of my cycle after Provera the thermometer's battery was dying. My temp is usually around 36.0 so even yesterday's temp was a dive. Today it is back up at 36.0 so hopefully tomorrow it is still going up. I'm so excited just at the possibility of O'ing - it's been so long!!

Reba - I so hope that this is O and that you also catch the egg :dust:

Oh me too struth. I've told DH that I'm happy with an O - not worried about catching the egg that would just be icing on the cake. An O would put me over the moon :) Hence why... it was 6am and I was up wide awake! Took my temp and couldn't go back to sleep lol

fluffette- Congratulations!!! That is so crazy to hear, but I am thrilled for you!

trish, how are you doing?? I dont think Ive seen an update from you in awhile?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->