Post pregnancy Boobies!

Cat

Reaction score
Okay Im asking abit in advance, but once this bub is born and Im a bit in chape Iwill be going on a bit of a clothes shopping spree, and I really need more underware, as after Noah I think most of my stuff didnt fit very well, so I will get myself measured.

But what I wanted to know is how long after giving birth did your boobs settle into shape? I wont say back to normal cause I know that never happens. But Idont want to spend a fortune on nice bras just to find I shrink further in the weeks after buying them.

I want to look at breast feeding but prob for only one month/6 weeks or something cause I dont want to be tied down to all the night feeds and not being able to go out in the evening etc.

not sure about the sizes hun tbh lol
as for breast feeding for 1 month/6 weeks because you dont want to be tied to night feeds ect, havent you thought about expressing your milk to let your OH help out?
just because your breastfeeding doesnt mean you social life comes to a grinding hault hun

take care
xxxxxxxx

Well I got a breast pump last time when I had Noah, and tried using it cause my spinal headache stoped me from being able to feed him myself and I couldnt get anything out with it, just the tiniest dribble, and they are so expensive to get one to try again if the same thing happens. I know every little help so I think if I can at least do it for a bit, its better than nothing, but expressing really doesnt work for me.

I am still breast feeding and Frankie is now 3 months. if I go out I express the day before and I have some reserves in the freezer. It hasn't sopped my life at all and I am not onstantly packing a huge baby bag. I hope to carry on feeding whe I go back to work, expressing at Frankies feed times.

With Jonny I combination fed, he had formula through the day anf I breast fed him in the evenings and morning.

Overall the night feeds are a heck of alot easier when breastfeeding as I just bring frankie in our bed feed her and then return her to her cot. No trips downstairs to warm bottles etc!

My boob size has stabilized, I think. I have been this size since about 8 weeks. My boobs have been thebest ever since having Frankie

Will they not get smaller once you stop producing milk though?

After having maddie mine stayed bigger ... now they bigger still lmao!

xxx

God I hope mine go back down. They're horrible looking at the mo. OH says they look like comedy breasts that blokes wear on stag dos. Ugh!

Mine didn't get smaller after I stopped feeding jonny

Mine went like spaniel ears,or looked like a blow up doils with a slow puncture so I figure mine cant get any worse.

Good luck with underwear cat

Keep mine wrapped up ...

Hopefully it will keep em nice and "firm" lmfao!

xxx

If i remember right.. mine went from being firm to quite empty looking around a week after jacob was born (never breast fed) then about a month on they firmed up again. I'd say i'm a tiny bit smaller than i was before jacob. I wear the same size bra as i used to.. just feel i don't fill it as before.

h nx

To be honest mine don't seem to have changed at all during the pregnancy nor afterwards.....they feel fuller, but they certainly don't look it (but I am not small chested anyway) so I have no advice here, sorry!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->