Post Pregnancy Pics!

I'm starting to feel like I'm too thin? It feels as though I'm breathing in, I want to take a massive breath out but I am and it feels wierd. I'm hardly eating and all my clothes are too big now. Part of me still feels like I need to lose weight, but part of me feels too thin. I don't understand.
Raaaahfirghpidgj'o

Attachments

• aymie.jpg
    aymie.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 38
My godness ladies...everyone here looks amazing! Ugh...need to lay off the McDonalds. lol.
Only way I can fit into any of my prepregnancy jeans is if I wear my corset... =(
I wear it everyday. haha. Makes me feel better at least. Just hurts my csection scar. Blah.

I wish I had pics after I had Landon and even when I was pregnant. I didn't take many pics :( My pics now won't show you anything since it's 5 years later...

I wish I had pics after I had Landon and even when I was pregnant. I didn't take many pics :( My pics now won't show you anything since it's 5 years later...

You can still show us ;)

meh...wouldn't really be relevant to this thread. Actually, I think I did post pics awhile back and was like "well, here's 5 years later" but I think I deleted them

You can still show us ;)

meh...wouldn't really be relevant to this thread. Actually, I think I did post pics awhile back and was like "well, here's 5 years later" but I think I deleted them

i think you might of too. i remember everyone commenting on your Boooobs! But you toook them down before most people got here

You can still show us ;)

i think you might of too. i remember everyone commenting on your Boooobs! But you toook them down before most people got here

haha yeah I honestly don't like that reaction. But I think I deleted them because it just wasn't relevant. Maybe after next baby!

You can still show us ;)

haha yeah I honestly don't like that reaction. But I think I deleted them because it just wasn't relevant. Maybe after next baby!

How much were your boobs again , i remember you telling me , but i cant remember? What size were you before you got them done, and now?

Are you pregnant?!?! Or TTC

( If your pregnant, CONGRATS! , if not, i hope you get pregnant soon if your TTC!)

How much were your boobs again , i remember you telling me , but i cant remember? What size were you before you got them done, and now?

Are you pregnant?!?! Or TTC

( If your pregnant, CONGRATS! , if not, i hope you get pregnant soon if your TTC!)

I will PM you the cost as I don't like to share on here because of judgements. But trust me, Landon is ALWAYS put first for his needs :)
I was a 32B before Landon and 32A/AA after. I am now a 32DD or 30E

No, I am not pregnant yet :cry: It's taking soo long

4 months PP....Not making any progress...Looks like I need to start working out in order to get my prepregnancy body back. I still don't want to throw all my jeans away. =(
https://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r172/lokamamita222/2011-10-30115440.jpg

Maybe its time to try the PRE PREG JEANS?!??!?!??!
:thumbup::flower:

Attachments

• DSCF2801.jpg
    DSCF2801.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 27
Everyone looks amazing! Tiffany, no one should judge you! Sheesh, if people don't have anything nice to say .. they shouldn't at all! Most obvious golden rule. I like your boobies :winkwink: I wish I had them! Mine are like mosquito bites :rofl:

Cupkake.Luver I forget your name, again. Fuckshit. But you look amazing!
Melissa ! you hottie, nudes now. :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->