Post Pregnancy Pics!

Thanks girls, im really unhappy though, i have piled on the weight :dohh: i weighed less than i do now when max was like a week old!

I think you look great Sarah!

I might post a pic later, just got to try and get a camera sorted out or maybe use my phone!

I've put on some weight finally, and Im a curvier 8 now not a boney size 6 and I am much much much happier with how I look now!

I know people want to be "skinny" but seriously girls, its all about the curves!! :thumbup:

I fit into my All Saints jeans again!:yipee::headspin: I never thought this day would come. Fair doos they're a bit tight, but I can handle that ::dance:
16w PP
So jealous of your legs! You look great

Okay heres me :dohh: nearly 18 months on...

:sick:, i purposely didnt include a front view picture because they were terrible!!
Nice leg pop Saz. I'll be seeing that hot bod TOMORROWWWWWWWW

almost 6 weeks pp after baby #2 ... blehk
side
https://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt218/dolbs4082/DSCN0879.jpg
front
https://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt218/dolbs4082/DSCN0877.jpg
ignore my ugly mommy clothes lol

Well over the last few months I have been trying to plump up a bit, I was a very skinny size 4 and I really wasn't happy about it, I used to suffer with eating disorders, and being that thin frightens me that I could relapse

So I have plumped myself up a bit, I want to be slim still, but curvier and with a little bit to grab, and I have finally got the figure I want :D ...and OH is very happy about it too! :winkwink:

1st pic: 1 year PP (5 months ago)
2nd and 3rd pics: 17 months PP (now) :happydance:

Oh yeah.... they are reindeer undies! :smug:

Attachments

• 1yearonfrompreggo.jpg
    1yearonfrompreggo.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 98
  • 257.jpg
    257.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 100
  • 256.jpg
    256.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 89
Well over the last few months I have been trying to plump up a bit, I was a very skinny size 4 and I really wasn't happy about it, I used to suffer with eating disorders, and being that thin frightens me that I could relapse

So I have plumped myself up a bit, I want to be slim still, but curvier and with a little bit to grab, and I have finally got the figure I want :D ...and OH is very happy about it too! :winkwink:

completely OT but i love your bra :blush: Where is it from?x
You look amazing btw, jealous :blush:

completely OT but i love your bra :blush: Where is it from?x
You look amazing btw, jealous :blush:

La Senza, pushes the puppies up well :winkwink:

OMG Gem you look amaaaaaaaazing!!!! I am so jealous of your boobs :lol: xx

OMG Gem!!
Wow. Gobsmacked.
At how good you look!

Sarah, Rebekah, Brea & Gem..

You all look aaaamazing! Are you sure you all had babies? :haha:

I don't think I missed anyone out who posted recently, but sorry if I did! :dohh:

And you're sure you had two kids? am I missing some amazing secret? you look fantastic!

side
front

you look awesome is that aiden just sitting in the back of the picture :haha:

side
front

you look awesome is that aiden just sitting in the back of the picture :haha:

haha yea he was waiting for me to turn on thomas the tank engine lol

Everyone looks great. You ladies keep me spirited to get rid of this damn baby weight!

And you're sure you had two kids? am I missing some amazing secret? you look fantastic!

I know! Im so jelouse of how good everyone looks :) seriously guys tell me yor secrets! haha.

Im 19lbs away from being my PPW :happydance:

I know! Im so jelouse of how good everyone looks :) seriously guys tell me yor secrets! haha.

Running around after 2 toddlers definately keeps me fit! :haha:

Running around after 2 toddlers definately keeps me fit! :haha:

That is true :haha: I cant wait till Myles is walking :) :kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back