Post Pregnancy Pics!

think i may do a 4 month one tomrow... depends on how i feel :p

Everybody's looking great :hugs: Gotta remember that having a baby is, in a way, quite a trauma to a woman's body and that doesn't just include the bleeding etc that we get afterwards, the skin gets stretched to bejeezus and even though it's pretty elastic stuff, like anything it takes time to heal up again :thumbup: And at least our little bubbas won't judge us for it :D xx :hugs: :flower:

My shrinkage has officially ceased :lol: Whoever said BFing helps drop the pounds was obviously drunk at the time! :rofl:

Okay, so here's my last bump pic the day before I went in to labour (41+1), then at 1w1d PP, then 1 month 2 days PP, then lastly at 7w4d from the side then from the front (hasn't changed since then so decided it was pointless taking a pic today!)

x

Attachments

• IMG_0719.jpg
    IMG_0719.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0912.jpg
    IMG_0912.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 7
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 9
  • 0061600x12002.jpg
    0061600x12002.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 14
  • 0081600x12003.jpg
    0081600x12003.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 28
And though I don't have anything for comparison in regards to pre preg, this is me at 9 weeks so gives you an idea of my previous shape :blush: x

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v260/unmusical/s640x480.jpg

everyones looks great.. my daughters nearly 1 and my belly is still vile lol.

ahhh, i look at my body now, and want to cry.. but all you girlies look amazing!! :) so i have some hope!! :)
xxxx

ok so last bump pic & then 5 days after, with 1 day after so u can see how it went down

Attachments

• 38 weeks bumpy.jpg
    38 weeks bumpy.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 66
  • day 5 (3).jpg
    day 5 (3).jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 62
  • day 2.jpg
    day 2.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 57
Everyone looks so good, i do not dare post :cry: i've got the most awful overhang, looks like someone's popped it with a pin!
x

Everyone looks so good, i do not dare post :cry: i've got the most awful overhang, looks like someone's popped it with a pin!
x

dont worry mine was like that for a few weeks and now it doesnt overhang atall. it will get better :)

everones looking great xxx

I said before I had her I would post on here.........now I don't even want to see my tummy myself let alone post pics :( I went and bought a sucky-inny type suit thats super tight..........and I still looked huge. You girls are all so lucky!

I said before I had her I would post on here.........now I don't even want to see my tummy myself let alone post pics :( I went and bought a sucky-inny type suit thats super tight..........and I still looked huge. You girls are all so lucky!
:hugs:
I feel your pain...
I looked alll over for a body slimmer/shaper thing :cry:

primark are doin the tank tops that are supposed 2 make u look thinner there £5. And im the same, im so ashamed o my body!! :( xxx

You do too Jas. I didn't just have her so we can make it work :)

think this is me now, dont think ill go much flatter with out working at it which im quite gutted about, was soo much flatter pre preg :( please excuse the boobs and my big ass (thats one thing that i didnt gain through preganacy):blush: :haha: both taken at 4 months and 2 weeks

Attachments

• 020.jpg
    020.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 52
  • 013.jpg
    013.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 47
this is my 3 weeks after
Urgh i feel discusting :( it's all flabby but i dont think it's gunna go down any more now without excercise but im trying to eat healthy (i dont want to be the only fatty at a wedding im going to in the summer)

I dont have a pre preg but this was 7 weeks pregnant ..
https://i48.tinypic.com/hx0vua.jpg
and 3 weeks after
https://i46.tinypic.com/wgtjt2.jpg
https://i48.tinypic.com/292spxe.jpg

hunni, its still got pleanty of time to go down i pinky promise :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->