Post Pregnancy Pics!

starting this up again!
i haven't really got ANYWHERE this this little bump still lingering. sad times.

7 weeks PP

Attachments

• 7weekspp.jpg
    7weekspp.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 37
starting this up again!

7 weeks PP

You look amazing hun! I had a little bump like you, and then it just suddenly went around 3 months pp, now my stomachs so flat and my stretchies have moved down lower so they're mostly below my trouser line! xxx

Pansy you look great!
Ill take a picture within the next couple days. I need to stop eating so much. :blush:

starting this up again!

7 weeks PP

You look amazing hun! I had a little bump like you, and then it just suddenly went around 3 months pp, now my stomachs so flat and my stretchies have moved down lower so they're mostly below my trouser line! xxx

did you do anything to get rid of it? diet/exercise? i'm dieting and doing a postnatal exercise class once a week but i literally can't shift it!!
don't like having that newly pregnant bloat look anymore! mope.

This is me at 6 weeks PP.

Need to stop eating so much I am starting to gain weight not lose it. Can't wait to get to the gym.

Post pregnancy: 103lbs
39 weeks pregnant: 135lbs.
Now: 124lbs.

Attachments

• 134527.jpg
    134527.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 23
  • 134537.jpg
    134537.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 22
  • 134545.jpg
    134545.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 23
starting this up again!

7 weeks PP

did you do anything to get rid of it? diet/exercise? i'm dieting and doing a postnatal exercise class once a week but i literally can't shift it!!
don't like having that newly pregnant bloat look anymore! mope.

I took my boys out into town in their buggy everyday, walking around shops pushing the buggy for a good 4 hours a day and then walking it uphill to get home again with all they shopping in it...yep that seemed to do it lol! I was eating really well at the time too because my boys were born in summer so all I fancied eating was salads and light meals! I'm hoping to get the Kinect for my xbox soon too and get Your Shape and Dance Central so during the day when the boys are asleep or playing I can actually work out and not play COD haha! xxx

https://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj95/shelbylee4291/393-1.jpg in the hospital day before baby was born. 39+3
https://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj95/shelbylee4291/1monthpp-1.jpgone month post preg..
prepreg: 97lbs (underweight)
39+3:129lbs
1week post preg:105lbs:happydance:
4week post preg:110lbs :dohh:

I can start exersicing now! andd
My beautiful baby is 1 month today! i cant believe it! :cloud9:

ps.. since ive had her my hair was accidently BLEACHED! and ive got braces! i look totally different..

Dang you look great! I wish I was that skinny, I have never been that skinny.

god dammit this thread has popped back up to depress me :( lol!

looking good :)

Hah! Now I feel so overweight!
pre-preg was 162 lbs
30 weeks was 211lbs
2 weeks pp- 197
I have been doing a lot of excercise, so it feels like I have lost a lot.... when I really havent.

just wanted to say you all look great!! :flower: .. i've done nothing to loose the 'baby fat' :dohh: maybe i should do something about it apart from complain :haha:

just wanted to say you all look great!! :flower: .. i've done nothing to loose the 'baby fat' :dohh: maybe i should do something about it apart from complain :haha:

me too! I refuse to put a picture of my tummy is hideous after two babies :(

Same I really dont want to post a pic. Sucks that literally JUST before i got pregnant I lost 3 stone.
And ive put it ALL back on now :( and i can't shift it again even though I try!

Everyone looks amazing! I must get an updated one.. not like it's changed I've still got the same old podgey belly :haha:

The last time i posted in this thread was when i was 12 weeks pp, and i still look exactly the same now :haha:
everyone looks SOOO good though, totally jealous!
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->