Post Pregnancy Pics!

this thread makes me Sad. Im dreading what im going to look like after bubs is born. It took me forever to get a Flat tummy back with Jaymee Now I have to do it all over again.

I'm in a size 2. but my stomach skin stretches like an accordian.

I'm in a size 2. but my stomach skin stretches like an accordian.

i just want my legs back lol
i can do situps for my stomach and not mind that, i'm relatively content with my tummy other than that it needs toning.
but i really want my legs back :(

Ditto to both of you, Keegan and Becca. I can get into size 2s (used to be a 0) but my stomach is all flabby and my thighs are still massive. Observe.

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/ebil_socks_for_you/Phineas%20Matthew/Picture2826edited.jpg

Finn looks SO cute in that picture nawh <3!
and you looking amazing many woman would kill to have your figure!

i think my thigh by it self is a size 2 hun actually i dont think each one would fit into 2 of the pant legs if they were cut and sown togather.....you look great, its good to have a little curve so dont feel bad about ure self if u have a tiny curve!!!!

Haha thanks girls. I know in general I'm still awfully thin, but compared to the straight line I was before it feels like a huge change!

Here's pre-preg.
https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v2124/190/47/786935229/n786935229_5695097_3110.jpg

u still look great hun!!!!!!! but most of all u have a beautiful baby to show for the tiny bit of change u c in ure self

2 Weeks PP
Can't wait to be able to do yoga again,
My days just aren't the same without it.

Attachments

• 2weekspp-front.jpg
    2weekspp-front.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 11
  • 2weekspp-side.jpg
    2weekspp-side.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 10
you look great too wow im so jealous of all you girls, i know i wont look anything close to that after i have my LO.... i just noticed you had both of your kids on the 14th and a month apart(i know the years are different) but thats so cool and she is so cute she looks alot like her brother

its so good to see other women like me somtimes i feel like im the only 1 alot of my friends bellys have 1 or 2 strechies n thts it mines all saggy cos i had my first baby at 15, when i see the pics i realise how beautifull post preggie bellys are :) <3

you look great too wow im so jealous of all you girls, i know i wont look anything close to that after i have my LO.... i just noticed you had both of your kids on the 14th and a month apart(i know the years are different) but thats so cool and she is so cute she looks alot like her brother

After my son I was really big, I gained 65lbs while pregnant, this time I followed the charts and only gained 38lbs, but i still have some work to do and can't wait til shes a month old, so i can get back into my yoga routine.

And thanks, it makes it easy for everyone to remember.
I'm surprised you say they look alike they have different dads, and Fayth I think looks JUST like her daddy

ive seen a picture of your oh and i think that faiyth (sorry if misspelled) and taye looks just like you. I agree they do look alike.

After my son I was really big, I gained 65lbs while pregnant, this time I followed the charts and only gained 38lbs, but i still have some work to do and can't wait til shes a month old, so i can get back into my yoga routine.

And thanks, it makes it easy for everyone to remember.
I'm surprised you say they look alike they have different dads, and Fayth I think looks JUST like her daddy

i dont remember seeing pix of the dads but i think they look alot alike so they must of got alot of there looks from you. im gonna try not to gain abunch of weight either because thats just more to loose after baby,i think im going to get into the yoga to

Theres no I in her name =] but dont feel bad I spelt my kids names weird. And Thanks, I think I make pretty cute kids.

I think I posted a picture of him in the show off your OH's thread.

I did yoga everyday, and drank a ton of water. Also i ate 7 small meals a day vs three big meals. Helped me not snack threw out the day.

3weeks 1 day pp front and side :( looks so bad

Attachments

• 3weeks 1 days pp.jpg
    3weeks 1 days pp.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 103
  • 3weesk 1 day pp front .jpg
    3weesk 1 day pp front .jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 144

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics