Post Pregnancy Pics!

I dont know how you have energy to have sex..OH is lucky if he gets it once a month. It moves my 'bedtime' back an hour or so! :haha:

I dont know how you have energy to have sex..OH is lucky if he gets it once a month. It moves my 'bedtime' back an hour or so! :haha:

^^WSS!

My poor OH had only gotten it 4 times in the past 4 months lol. Twice were just last week lol

I actually haven't had any sex since LO was born :blush:
but I know it works :winkwink:

I have sex about 3 times a week
Can't do it in the bedroom anymore though. Getting into the bed even wakes Aliyah up let alone moving lol

Oh,has anyone got any tips on getting a flat belly?
Will just doing sit ups get me there?

I got Zumba for the wii and I love it!
I do that for 30 minutes and then do some crunches and sit ups and hopefully it will sort out my tummy! :thumbup:

x__amour said:
LMAO. I have sex like almost every night!

HOW CAN YOU DO THAT/!?! hahaha I don't really have sex with OH, once a week/fortnight?

And I've dropped about 10lbs in 4 weeks :happydance: but now I can't eat chocolate or sweets or takeaways without having bad stomach cramps :cry:

:rofl:

Are you serious?! Girl, you're crazy. I treasure my sleep too much, OH gets the cold shoulder. :haha:
LOL, yeah! But I go to bed at 3am and he goes to bed at like 11pm, so I'm not tired. :lol:

enjoy it while you can :winkwink: its just not the same with a toddler :rofl: no wonder i see you on bnb after midnight.
LOL, exactly! :haha:

I do that for 30 minutes and then do some crunches and sit ups and hopefully it will sort out my tummy! :thumbup:

x__amour said:

HOW CAN YOU DO THAT/!?! hahaha I don't really have sex with OH, once a week/fortnight?

And I've dropped about 10lbs in 4 weeks :happydance: but now I can't eat chocolate or sweets or takeaways without having bad stomach cramps :cry:
Haha, I dunno! It's part of my routine, I guess, lmao! It's like brush teeth, feed and put Tori to bed, sex and then BnB! :rofl:

:rofl:

Are you serious?! Girl, you're crazy. I treasure my sleep too much, OH gets the cold shoulder. :haha:
LOL, yeah! But I go to bed at 3am and he goes to bed at like 11pm, so I'm not tired. :lol:

enjoy it while you can :winkwink: its just not the same with a toddler :rofl: no wonder i see you on bnb after midnight.
LOL, exactly! :haha:

x__amour said:

Haha, I dunno! It's part of my routine, I guess, lmao! It's like brush teeth, feed and put Tori to bed, sex and then BnB! :rofl:

Rofl at post sex Bnb!

We have sex 4 or 5 times a week :) luke sleeps at 7.30 sometimes we go to bed a little early to do it. Or sometimes it just kinda happens :)

This is me looking absolutly horrendous compared to the rest of you . . .

5 months PP.

Attachments

• 240211-1447(002).jpg
    240211-1447(002).jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 23
  • 300311-1612(001).jpg
    300311-1612(001).jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 29

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics