Post Pregnancy Pics!

god this thread depresses me :haha: i have a wrinkly jelly belly :(

same here!
i was just wondering, can you actually get rid of it? like its just excess skin and i cant see how you can get rid without surgery
has anyone on here actually got rid of it? surely if you exercise/tone up, it wont do anything to the extra skin? :shrug:
i dunno
random ponderings lol

god this thread depresses me :haha: i have a wrinkly jelly belly :(

same here!
i was just wondering, can you actually get rid of it? like its just excess skin and i cant see how you can get rid without surgery
has anyone on here actually got rid of it? surely if you exercise/tone up, it wont do anything to the extra skin? :shrug:
i dunno
random ponderings lol

It does go! Well, it did for me.
I had a proper wrinkly wobbly belly! I've not done any exercise and i'm back to normal pretty much, I mean there is definitley more skin, but you wouldn't notice unless you were to pinch my belly :lol:

I have excess skin cos I stretched so much and I don't know where it hides but it does somehow :haha: I just look like I have a normal belly until I pull the skin!

lmao are you stood on the bath ^^ LOL you look great!

Hahahaha, thanks. I'm short so I couldn't get a full length view without standing on something! :blush:

Shannon you look great!

Well done Linzie, I seem to have come to a stop with my weight loss :(

shannon you are banned from posting pictures on this thread lol jk linzie post a picture i havent seen one of you so i dont believe you need to lose any weight

2 dress sizes?! whatttttt!! can i give you one of mine? :rofl:

:cry:

You may not :sulk: My jeans were falling off which was a sign I needed some new ones so I tried the smaller size and they were still baggy so the smaller size yet again it was! Weeni chuffed

Finally plucked up the courage to post here! :lol:
I cropped my head out though so I can deny it's me :rofl:
https://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i324/Gee0302/lol.jpg

LOL Anna im just about clutching onto my size 10's atm :dohh:

Looking fab gee! p.s you look so tall!!

Thanks lovelies :D Still not confident with my body though :(
Van Halen top from urban outfitters and leggings from H&M! :D
Hehe Sarah! Im only 5ft 4 :lol: xxx

`Wow havn't looked in here for ages!
You all look so great! & wow Anna & 10110 (sorry forgot your username) you two don't even look like you have had a baby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->