Post Pregnancy Pics!

https://i349.photobucket.com/albums/q368/lyzzbaby/Photo271.jpg

https://i349.photobucket.com/albums/q368/lyzzbaby/Photo279.jpg

6 months PP.

:shock: you look AMAZING!!!

So do the rest of you girls, and Rome, you got rude comments?? :saywhat:

heres me 5 months post preg:cry:

soo here I am , didn't post in along time my body because i got some rude comments anyway!
don't mind my granny panties lol

Gorgeous! I'm exactly like this, with more stretchies and a bit flabbier :thumbup:

lol im sure your not any worse off then I am

heres me 5 months post preg:cry:

soo here I am , didn't post in along time my body because i got some rude comments anyway!
don't mind my granny panties lol

Gorgeous! I'm exactly like this, with more stretchies and a bit flabbier :thumbup:

Same!

:hugs:

:shock: you look AMAZING!!!

So do the rest of you girls, and Rome, you got rude comments?? :saywhat:

yea it was last year

5 months PP... feeling great to be honest :)

omg, i am so jealous, you look fab :thumbup:

I don't DARE post a photo after all you hotties :( I look okay with clothes on, but no matter how much weight i lose, i still look horrendous in my underwear - it's getting to the point where i really feel sorry for my OH having to see me naked :cry:

linzie i dont believe a word you are saying hun you look great you should see me i'm so ugly :(

No really lol! I'm okay in clothes but when i'm naked or in underwear... :sick: serious.
Cindy don't be daft, you're NOT ugly!!! xxxxxxx

well i need proof missy because without it I dont believe you at all! ive seen your pictures on fb you really do look great

I took a picture a couple of weeks ago came on here to post it but Anna had just put a pic up so decided against it :haha:

I took a picture a couple of weeks ago came on here to post it but Anna had just put a pic up so decided against it :haha:

Anna is that gorgeous in real life too, when i'm stood next to her i want to jump into the nearest bush and hide in there :haha:
Kirsty i'll put one up if you will... you go first :lol:
xx

Anna is that gorgeous in real life too, when i'm stood next to her i want to jump into the nearest bush and hide in there :haha:
Kirsty i'll put one up if you will... you go first :lol:
xx

LOL dont be stupid i'm really not, pahaha thanks though xx

god this thread depresses me :haha: i have a wrinkly jelly belly :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back