Post Pregnancy Pics!

This thread makes me sick at myself for not losing the weight fast enough ( I still have about 3 stone until I'm happy)
I'm so ashamed at my body

Me too hun :hugs: i get so jealous when i see all you slim girls, and ACTUALLY jealous haha. I look okay-ish in clothes, but thats only because i wear my suck-in underwear every day :(
Laura you're beautiful :kiss: we'll get there :hugs: xxx

This thread makes me sick at myself for not losing the weight fast enough ( I still have about 3 stone until I'm happy)
I'm so ashamed at my body

Me too hun :hugs: i get so jealous when i see all you slim girls, and ACTUALLY jealous haha. I look okay-ish in clothes, but thats only because i wear my suck-in underwear every day :(
Laura you're beautiful :kiss: we'll get there :hugs: xxx

suck in underwear is my best friend!
haha:hugs:

Where can I get this 'suck in underwear' sounds amazing... I just wear tights under everything and pull them up over my belly to try and get a flatter look... HA

Lois i got mine from primark in desperation before i went out on the town thinking it would be rubbish but its amazing!!

Yeah i've got one from primark that i wear everyday, and a Spanx one that i wear when i'm going anywhere nice xxx

OK I'm going to post my pics at 24weeks PP :cry:
In a bikini thats size 8 to show what I got to lose :(
xxx

Aw thanks ladies, I didn't mean to make you feel bad though! I'm pretty sure mine is all linked to genes. My mom, dad, and grandmother are all super small.

That, and I forget to eat, a lot. All I had yesterday was a bowl of ice cream and rice with ground meat and onions.

Lorna! You look gorgeous! I love that dress :flower:

Thank You :flower:
It’s a playsuit from asos :)
I want 13lb off plus no stretches’ which is doubtful, I really hate what pregnancy has done to my body :cry:

Same I'd kill for that body. Damn. A playsuit would never fit me! I'm so jealous

Okay Im finally going to post pics
This is me 8mnths PP
https://i53.tinypic.com/20a6n1e.jpg

My Stretchies are starting to fade on my stomach
https://i53.tinypic.com/312acrt.jpg

:cry::cry::cry:
Honestly I hate it :(
My mum saw me in my bikini and was like ‘another stone or so and your there’ :thumbup:
I’m not a 'I hate my body even though I know it OK people' I do genuinely hate it to the point I cry over it, I used to be tiny!
Now I have a wrinkly granny belly and shrivelling boobies :cry:
I would love a body like yours Daphne

I want someone else to post now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back