Post Pregnancy Pics!

ummm i was 3 stone lighter pre preg and ive still not lost it.
its hard work
just think 9 months to go on, its going to be about 9 months to come off.

Hey im popping over from teenpregnancy
I jus wanted to ask you guys a question.
Is it, the slimmer you are pre-pregnancy the better you will look post pregnancy? :flow:

I WISH! I was 97lbs pre-pregnancy, topped at 155lbs from preeclampsia and am sitting at 120lbs right now. Hoping to get to 100lbs.
But, some of the girls, (AHEM. DAPHNE, GEM, ANNA) are definitely skinny minnies post pregnancy! :D

No, i wouldn't say so. I was tiny pre-pregnancy, and now i am 3 clothes sizes bigger and stretch marked everywhere.
So no, i don't think it has anything to do with it.
x

I wouldn't say so either.
I used to be teeny,not anymore:(

Hey im popping over from teenpregnancy
I jus wanted to ask you guys a question.
Is it, the slimmer you are pre-pregnancy the better you will look post pregnancy? :flow:

Well, it's true for for me. I was 5'7" pregnancy and 102lbs, classified as severely underweight. I topped during pregnancy at 137lbs. I'm 6 months postpartum and 110lbs, which is a comfortable weight for me. Just need to tone up!

im jelous of all you girls who can 'forget to eat' if i dont eat i feel sick and dizzy until i eat something :(

im the kind of person who will have a sickness bug and still try and eat. soon as im feeling the slightest bit better i have to eat LOL!

I get hypoglycaemic and end up of the fecking floor lol, didn't have a problem with not eating before pregnancy, then ended up with diabetes, then it went away but i still get really low blood sugar. urrrh :(

i cant forget to eat,
i have hypoglycemia and hyperglycemia episodes
so i dont eat my blood sugar drops, i eat to much sweet or regular pop and my blood sugar jumps!!

i cant forget to eat,
so i dont eat my blood sugar drops, i eat to much sweet or regular pop and my blood sugar jumps!!

Lets be hypo's together lol :hugs: i really hate it, i just know when its gonna happen, like quick drink some fizzy pop to feel normal again arrghh! x

I forget to eat all the time :haha: I find that if I forget breakfast then I'm not really hungry all day. :shrug:

i cant forget to eat,

Lets be hypo's together lol :hugs: i really hate it, i just know when its gonna happen, like quick drink some fizzy pop to feel normal again arrghh! x

saaaaame, such a pain in the arse to live with being hypo :) and i hate choc and fizzy drinks lol, i have to have a sugary cuppa tea lol xxx

You hate chocolate Gem? How why what?!?! What's the secret to hating it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->