Post Pregnancy Weight Loss

I second what Trinity said - you can see a difference and it's a good idea to have a treat to reward yourself. All the best :hugs:

Ticker updated, only 1lb lost, but I htink I was retaining fluid due to AF just starting. Oh well OH is coming with my to check out the Gym I want to join, so with any luck will be joining in the next week. Will be doing classes, swimming, gym, tennis, climbing wall and cardio, so hopefully the weight loss and toning will speed up.

Cat you look great! - You can really see a difference....TBH on the first you only look like you have a bit of a tum to move - You don't look big anywhere else.

Ticker updated a further 2lb :happydance: Half a stone gone and Im now under 11st so I get to treat myself to a beauty treatment which I will look at booking this week. Gym membership is having to wait a few weeks afterall as were about to have building work done and a new kitchen put in so its going to be really difficult to fit in going tot he gym, and I will prob be staying at my mums with the boys while the building work is going on cause it will be very messy and noisy.

But I got a bit of a work out today anyway going gardening digging flower beds and building decking.

Woohoo well done you!!!
You are doing so great Cat, keep up the good work
xxxx

Okay so Im two days early for my weigh in, but I had to update 2 more pounds lost :happydance: So Im now 1lb short of being half way!!! :headspin:

Okay so Im two days early for my weigh in, but I had to update 2 more pounds lost :happydance: So Im now 1lb short of being half way!!! :headspin:

yay your doing sooooo well:happydance:

Im resisting the urg to re do my measurements to see where the weight has gone, want to wait till I have hit my target.

How you doing now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->