Post Pregnancy Weight Loss

Cat

Reaction score
Right well I have decided to start dieting in a weeks time, so I can allow myself a little more recovery time first.

The plan is to team up low fat healthy eating with the grapefruit and dandilion diet. This isnt a fad thing like replacing meals with shakes or cabbage soup. But a natural way to speed up your metabolism. Simply eat half a grapefruit or drink some fresh grapefruit juice before each meal, which enhaces fat burning and stops the liver from absorbing as much fat from a meal. And then a cup of dandelion tea after each meal which acts as a diuretic and stimulates digestion, helps against bloating and helps the liver to process fat. So its a natural aid to slimming as oposed to poping tablets or drinking weird chemical tonics.

I will also be teaming this up with control pants!!! also designed to help scuplt and shape the body https://www.aktivehealth.co.uk/acatalog/Slimming.html even if they do nothing I wanted some control underware while my tum as all saggy and stretched.

It will be a while before Im up to doing any exercise as well as I need to do my deep tummy exercises to try to close the gap in my muscles and have physio for that and my tailbone.

I will post starting pics weight and measurements and update as I go along so we can see how effective my diet is.

Starting one week tomorrow . . . .

Good luck with it all Cat .. keep us posted on your progress.

Right well diet started today. And here are the vital starting stats:

Weight - 11.6lb Desired weight - 10st
BMI - 25.4 Desired BMI - 18.5 - 24.9
% Body Fat - 32.4 Desired % Fat - 19.1 - 25
% Body Water - 46.2 Desired % Water - 57.8 - 52.6

And the measurments so I can see how where the weight comes off:
Waist - 95cm
Bust - 93cm
Hip - 105cm
Thigh - 61.5cm
Upper Arm - 30.8cm

Good luck Cat, I haven't managed to start getting into a diet yet which is very depressing even though I had good intentions about a month ago.Your current weight would be my target!!

I know the feeling Kina, i know i need to lose weight, but motivation is hard especially as still bf. I'm trying to eat sensibly, snack on fruit etc. I need to get battereies for scales then i can monitor weight. I got weighed at mil and was 13st 3lb, i would ideally like to be 10.5 st. I will diet properly once stopped bf, but hopefully i won't have to lose too much by then.

I'm backat work in 2 weeks so will have to raid wardrobe for clothes as i really don't want to have buy new (can't afford it either)

i just measured my waist after seeing yours was 9cm cm and mine is 96cm omg and you have a newborn:blush:

gosh i darent do mine!!!! my target wud b ur starting weight!!!!

Right well weekly weigh in and I have lost 2lb! :happydance:

Slowly but surley, good start Im happy with that, my target is 2lb a week.

just seen this :)
looks really good andhealthy so hope you get your target weight soon :)

do we get to see some pics aswell on how your progress is going

LOL I have got before pics but they have come out really dark and crap so my have to take some more first.

Ticker update. I have shed another 2lb. I am hoping to hit the 11stone mark by next weekend. I will have to work hard though as I just ate a Domino Pizza for dinner :blush:

If I succeed I will book myslef in for a beauty treatment as a reward. So i think I will do some hard core workouts next week!!!

Well done Cat that is fantastic .. you should be very proud of yourself. Dont worry about the pizza .. you should treat yourself occasionally and you have done so well. Good idea about the beauty treatment if you hit your target. Think i will have to set myself goals like that too.

Ticker update. I have shed another 2lb. I am hoping to hit the 11stone mark by next weekend. I will have to work hard though as I just ate a Domino Pizza for dinner :blush:

If I succeed I will book myslef in for a beauty treatment as a reward. So i think I will do some hard core workouts next week!!!

you should definetly do it if you keep up at the workrate pace , its flying off you pretty quick.always good to have something to aim for , which you have done

Right well I have pics now to motivate myself.
This is my before pic from 2 weeks ago (I would like to point out that this is not how I dress, I just wanted to stick on something skin tight to see where the weight is lol)
https://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b202/-Cat-/DSC00660.jpg
This is this morning
https://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b202/-Cat-/DSC00724.jpg

wow you look fab!!

I wish i looked that good after having my kids lol im jealous!

x

cat you look great you really do

keep going girl your doing fab :)

i am really enjoying dieting now lol

Wow Cat you can notice a massive difference already. You look fab .. good on you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->