post to everyone who worries about age and infertility!

nikkip19

expecting #1 :)
Reaction score
I work at a childcare center and have a interesting story! This wonderful couple whose children attended my center just found out some big news! The couple have been married for 20 years and have been trying to concieve for 19 of those years. After the doctor told them they couldnt concieve they decided to adopt a little boy and girl who I watched a few years back. The womens 48th birthday is tomorrow and she found out shes pregnant! After being told she couldnt concieve and after 19 years of trying she is pregnant! She thought she was goin through menopause! This story made me feel a little more patient about ttc.... it took them 19 years!!!

Wow! That is truly amazing! Good for them!! :D

Oh wow!!! That's amazing!!!! Congrats to them both!! I just hope her baby isn't at risk for down's syndrome or anything b/c of her age.:blush: But either way I know that baby will be loved immensely!! :D

Oh wow!!! That's amazing!!!! Congrats to them both!! I just hope her baby isn't at risk for down's syndrome or anything b/c of her age.:blush: But either way I know that baby will be loved immensely!! :D

48 years old is not that old ...i am sure she will be fine...

What a loverly story ;) and what an amazing blessing this new lo will be for the entire family Im sure!

That is a beautiful story. What a wonderful blessing! I wish their family all the happiness in the world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->